Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by FlyNY

20 pages and not 1 mention?
mad.gif

you aiight
smokin.gif

pause
Naw homie...... not exactly what I was looking for......
Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

rwfanatic ,

We need to see pics .
smile.gif
From the PYP.....
30uqxc8.jpg
Your haircut is cool. All you need to do now is switch up your attire
judging from that pic, i think you need to size ur shirts down a lil but (idk maybe it looks big from this angle)
And if your gonna wear a thermal under a tee, make sure its a fitted thermal. Girls dont like when thermals bulk up on our forearms and look like itsoverlapping the sleeves of the tee. But i know it hard it is to find i slim fitting thermal under 30 dollars
And get a peice of jewelry, Even a chain or an earring, Itll make you stand out from other dudes
And get a lower cut.When it comes to lightskin dudes, Medium ceasers and waves > Dark ceasers with waves
pimp.gif

*not dissing you, just droppin some wisdoms
pimp.gif

Oh yeah..Pause
laugh.gif

Im speaking from 1st hand experiences of what these Birds in the projects tell me soo yea

Originally Posted by roback1991

I would, but apparently I look like Hell Rell. I guess I'll just go die now.

Why would you do that? You can whip a brick up and flip it, and when you get caught speeding in the GT you pull over and rip up the ticket.

mad.gif

you aiight
smokin.gif

pause

rwfanatic ,

We need to see pics .
smile.gif
From the PYP.....
30uqxc8.jpg
judging from that pic, i think you need to size ur shirts down a lil but (idk maybe it looks big from this angle)
And if your gonna wear a thermal under a tee, make sure its a fitted thermal. Girls dont like when thermals bulk up on our forearms and look like its overlapping the sleeves of the tee. But i know it hard it is to find i slim fitting thermal under 30 dollars
And get a peice of jewelry, Even a chain or an earring, Itll make you stand out from other dudes
And get a lower cut.When it comes to lightskin dudes, Medium ceasers and waves > Dark ceasers with waves
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oh yeah..Pause
laugh.gif

Im speaking from 1st hand experiences of what these Birds in the projects tell me soo yea

AYOO!!! Homie you just visualized in your mind how he could look better. LOL you put a smoking icon when it comes to dark ceasers with waves.. AYY OHHH

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

mad.gif

you aiight
smokin.gif

pause

rwfanatic ,

We need to see pics .
smile.gif
From the PYP.....
30uqxc8.jpg
And if your gonna wear a thermal under a tee, make sure its a fitted thermal. Girls dont like when thermals bulk up on our forearms and look like its overlapping the sleeves of the tee. But i know it hard it is to find i slim fitting thermal under 30 dollars
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oh yeah..Pause
laugh.gif

AYOO!!! Homie you just visualized in your mind how he could look better. LOL you put a smoking icon when it comes to dark ceasers with waves.. AYY OHHH

So?
laugh.gif
i said i was speaking from experiences of what these jumpoffs tell each other
And alot of people prefer medium ceasers over dark ceasers

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

lmao...how I get 3 pms from chicks and not a mention?

Im saying brotha
happy.gif
...DL= better chance: Atleast thats how I am taking it
laugh.gif

Im just trynna get dude on his Tevin Campbell, Ginuwine R&B singer flow nah mean?
laugh.gif

Make dough, manicure, facial, face glow word to the essence
pimp.gif

smh.gif
i didn't know the NT males would stop so low. most of these are new faces too that hardly post pictures hmmmm

lmao jay kay fellas

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

smh.gif
i didn't know the NT males would stop so low. most of these are new faces too that hardly post pictures hmmmm

lmao jay kay fellas

Im pretty sure that if we had a Hot Female draft, females would be running to the thread to see how we rate them
grin.gif
Thats just what i think
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

lmao jay kay fellas

Im pretty sure that if we had a Hot Female draft, females would be running to the thread to see how we rate them
grin.gif
Thats just what i think
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
There's no need, you guys rate us all the time since there is so few girls on NT.
eyes.gif

smh.gif

lmao jay kay fellas

grin.gif
Thats just what i think
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

so go make that thread and see how abysmal the results will be

smh.gif

lmao jay kay fellas

grin.gif
Thats just what i think
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

You've used that word at least one other occasion to my knowledge.

Stop overusing the only big word you know.

tongue.gif

smh.gif

lmao jay kay fellas

grin.gif
Thats just what i think
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
is that simply in your avy?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh.gif

lmao jay kay fellas

grin.gif
Thats just what i think
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
is that simply in your avy?
Why, yes it is.

Back
Top Bottom