Females with hairy arms. Yay or Nay?

9zvl39.png

2wd3hgn.png

yay or nay?

I didn't even read the responses, I just hope yall dudes said nay because that is just disgusting.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

EDIT - I blame TC for thinking the thread title said hairy arm pits and not hairy arms.

Hairy arms is meh. Depends how hairy
laugh.gif
I knew this chick I wanted to smash that dudes said they wouldn't cuz her arms forearms were hairy and that was an indication of her nether regions

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BUT
sick.gif
to hairy armpits, nothing turns me off more

for arms it definitely depends how hairy though

it's not a big deal for me... shave/nair if it's bad though

plus, i've got almost no hair on my arms, so pretty much everyone's got hairier arms than i do
grin.gif

I'm fine with it to an extent. Obviously her arms can't be more hairy than mine, but a little bit is fine.

Her face game has to be on point though
nerd.gif

In 8th grade some kid said I had hairy arms. That summer I shaved them
laugh.gif

Been doing it since. Most of my friends do too.
But to each her own.

it would be a problem if the hairs are hard and coarse..but if theyr baby soft then its hardly noticeable
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

it would be a problem if the hairs are hard and coarse..but if theyr baby soft then its hardly noticeable
smile.gif
ya thats what im talking about. most of the ones that dont shave it have it real soft, its only visible because of their natural hair color.

actually, i like the hair LOL. just as long as you're not effing big foot. and it has to be a certain thickness LMAO

I've known a couple of girls with hairy forearms not OD bear arms but one had a lil like peach fuzz effect ...... that was real nice to touch .......

Nay.

I know this chick who basically ignores the fact that she got more hair than the average male and denies it when it is brought up.
laugh.gif
Dumb broad.

so i was on public transit the other day.

she was wearing sunglasses, so couldn't really tell if she was a ****** or not. but usually ******s will try to look as much like a women as possible. and at least shave their arms

this one had natural black hair so it was visible whether under sunlight or not. unlike blond girls which have much lighter hair on their arms.

Lets just say she had more hair on her arms than me. it was a good strip

Mexican/Indian/Middle Eastern girls have hairy arms 
laugh.gif
 I know alot of white girls with hairy arms too, but theyre usually blonde so its hard to see under most light
depends how hairy. if its just some then its w/e. if its beastly then 
sick.gif
 cant be having more body hair than me

Back
Top Bottom