Few Air Jordan samples...Air Jordan 1 (BANNED) Sample, II, VI and more...

those VIs are clean

the red sole is barely noticeable to me so i can overlook that

those VIs are clean

the red sole is barely noticeable to me so i can overlook that

Those II's i've seen before they're pretty dope actually...still won't purchase them when they drop i've never been a fan of II's no matter wat colorway u put them in

VI's would've looked better with the same leather in the toe box wrapped around the whole shoe that Tumbled Oreo leather just doesn't work on this one...for that just give us September Blue's we've been asking for years for....

and those Jordan I's Banned is a nice concept, but outdated....really JB should've done that last time around when they released the OLNL Pack it would've been a nice touch back then...not now it's just another ploy to retro it again like the 9's

OP thanks for the pics

Those II's i've seen before they're pretty dope actually...still won't purchase them when they drop i've never been a fan of II's no matter wat colorway u put them in

VI's would've looked better with the same leather in the toe box wrapped around the whole shoe that Tumbled Oreo leather just doesn't work on this one...for that just give us September Blue's we've been asking for years for....

and those Jordan I's Banned is a nice concept, but outdated....really JB should've done that last time around when they released the OLNL Pack it would've been a nice touch back then...not now it's just another ploy to retro it again like the 9's

OP thanks for the pics

duz anybody else see wat looks to me to be patent leather here the 3rd lace hole is? i hope not

duz anybody else see wat looks to me to be patent leather here the 3rd lace hole is? i hope not

vi's are better than the pistons that released...jb can keep the I's & II's the II's have that nasty flu game material & that cw of the i's needs to be retired for at least 5-10 yrs

vi's are better than the pistons that released...jb can keep the I's & II's the II's have that nasty flu game material & that cw of the i's needs to be retired for at least 5-10 yrs

Thanks for sharing with us.

Is... I like the concept. Ill cop that pair if they ever drop.

IIs are...... uh OK.

VIs are dope IMO. Leather looks nice. I dont mind that RED sole.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Is... I like the concept. Ill cop that pair if they ever drop.

IIs are...... uh OK.

VIs are dope IMO. Leather looks nice. I dont mind that RED sole.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Those VI's look good
pimp.gif

Those 6s remind me of the Midnight Navy Retro + from 2000 but with the blue lace cover.... and that red is just wear it belongs, on the underside of my shoe
smokin.gif

The 2s do need Durabucc over that ashy, scarred up suede or whatever that purports to be....

That BANNED concept is clever, unfortunately that colorway is WAAYYYY past played out, the same can be said for most Bulls colorways....\

I'd take the 6s and 2s no problem....

Those 6s remind me of the Midnight Navy Retro + from 2000 but with the blue lace cover.... and that red is just wear it belongs, on the underside of my shoe
smokin.gif

The 2s do need Durabucc over that ashy, scarred up suede or whatever that purports to be....

That BANNED concept is clever, unfortunately that colorway is WAAYYYY past played out, the same can be said for most Bulls colorways....\

I'd take the 6s and 2s no problem....

Back
Top Bottom