Few inches of snow closes schools in FL, TX (vid) vol. looks real weak to a Minnesotan

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I hate it when people in the North tey to act all tough because the South doesnt handle the cold well. Nobody likes dealing with the cold, you dont really see people taking vacations to Minnesota.

Texas>>>>Minnesota

cold weather > dealing with racist inbreds
what world do you live in where all the racist people are in the south?

man, OP is SO COOL!! he knows how to shovel the driveway and scrape off ice from his windshield

life in minnesota must be SO HARD AND AWESOME!

texas >>> minnesota
New orleans >>> minnesota

I hate it when people in the North tey to act all tough because the South doesnt handle the cold well. Nobody likes dealing with the cold, you dont really see people taking vacations to Minnesota.

Texas>>>>Minnesota

NY gets cold...

NY > Texas

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

You can't be serious with this... the things I've had to deal with in MN my whole life concerning snow, and these southerners freak out over a few inches
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You should see South Carolina ......were going crazy right about now.
People stocking up on groceries and toilet paper.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this looks reaaaaalll good for Al Gore right now.

Global warming We Off That

I really hope you don't have that simple of a definition or understanding of it. That it leads you to that conclusion

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

what up yall Im postin from the beach down here in FL
pimp.gif

destinbeachsu4.jpg
Lyin !!# ninja, spoke to people from florida today who said it's freezing.  But southern places that aren't used to weather like that don't have the means to prep for it on the fly, so a super icy road and inexperience drivers is a disaster waiting to happen, low snow or no.

In Bakersfield, Ca we used to get 2 hour fog delays which was the greatest #$#% ever, then I moved to Colorado and there could be a damn blizzard and dont #$#% close.

Texas>>>>Minnesota

I forgot all the racist live in the south
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

You can't be serious with this... the things I've had to deal with in MN my whole life concerning snow, and these southerners freak out over a few inches
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You should see South Carolina ......were going crazy right about now.
People stocking up on groceries and toilet paper.
laugh.gif

This is true though. I went to school in Oklahoma and its on another level than this little stuff we have down here. Not even close.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Yea I live in TX and I was so exited we were going to school, but i got the news that it had been cancelled
tired.gif

You're probably excited because you don't get to go to school often.

im so sick of hearing people who live in cold climates talking down on those thats dont.

ive lived in Florida for the last 15 years of my life. we have warm, hot, hotter, and hottest. we have about 3 weeks of fairly "cool" weather, but its constantly in flux, jumping from the 50s to the 80s within a day or 2. when it hits 15 degrees in miami with windchill, people flip out (it dropped down to 25 degrees a few weeks ago). we dont have warm clothes, nor do we feel like spending $ on tons of warm clothing for the few days of cold weather.

i just so happened to fly to Atlanta early this morning to visit my family.. and it's snowing here. i haven't seen snow fall since i was a baby, so it's kind of a big deal for me, as well as others who live in the south.

people DONT know how to drive in these conditions because it's not something that happens at all.

stop.hating.

idk bout few inches down here in dallas ,

i check my back yard and we had 10" to 12 " ......i thought i was on the east coast for a while.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Yea I live in TX and I was so exited we were going to school, but i got the news that it had been cancelled
tired.gif

You're probably excited because you don't get to go to school often.

Yes it barely snows down here and we had a snowball fight during lunch on thursday, and boy was it fun
smile.gif
smile.gif

I lived in Montana where it was 3 ft of snow and -30 all the time, now I live in San Antonio and people can't drive down here if it were to snow.

Wow @ OP

just imagine your summer with 115 degree weather everyday like it is in Texas.

You would probably freak out too, because your not used to it.

Originally Posted by Sqant0

Wow @ OP

just imagine your summer with 115 degree weather everyday like it is in Texas.

You would probably freak out too, because your not used to it.
That's exactly why I don't ever want to live there. Midwest has the best combination of all the seasons.

I guess you're right, you hate cold and I hate hot - just what we're not used to. Still, things get over 100 degrees up here in summer, you'd be surprised.

i live in wisconsin and last week we had 10 inch of snow pause. we still had school and work.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom