Fictional worlds you wanna live in?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Zion, from the Matrix.
laugh.gif
That's the last place I'd want to live, fam.

Harry Potter and Pokemon are where it's at.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

HOGWARTS!! no doubt gosh i wish it was real
frown.gif

Narnia
laugh.gif

Forks >word to twilight

gosh i am a dork
laugh.gif

Actually, Forks is real. It's like, 3 and a half hours away from Seattle.

Ever read A Wrinkle In Time???

__ If I could tesseract
smh.gif
..... MAN...... yeah................................

OR, I'd live in the Marvel Universe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And if I had powers, I'd have the power to control surface tension. That means I could stick to/walk on walls (as well as the Black suit Spidey at least--no crawling necessary. I could walk, run or even handstand up the wall and across the ceiling. I would be able tomove with perpetual motion along ANY surface I had at least partial contact with. That means I couldslide/glide EFFORTLESSLY over ANYTHING my feet, hands, or back (or whatever) came into contact with. I could do %$!+ like slide down the street on one hand,upside down, with ZERO friction and absolute control over speed and direction, without getting tired or scraping my palm. Because I have the power to controlthe surface tension, and thus the speed and direction of anything I'd contact, I could stop bullets with my chest and things like that. Sweet right?

Dragonball Z, but I'd want to be a Saiyan. Not gonna have me being a human getting wished back every damn time someone destroys the planet.

DBZ (only if I was a super saiyan)
Gotham (only if I was the Bat or a villain)
Marvel Universe (only if I was a powerful mutant)

Come to think about it. If you are just a regular dude in any of these places your life sucks. Gettin shot at all the time, cities blowin up, people shootingKamehamehas (sp?).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Come to think about it. If you are just a regular dude in any of these places your life sucks. Gettin shot at all the time, cities blowin up, people shooting Kamehamehas (sp?).
laugh.gif
If I was a normal person in the Marvel-verse, I'd be as normal as Frank Castle..

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Come to think about it. If you are just a regular dude in any of these places your life sucks. Gettin shot at all the time, cities blowin up, people shooting Kamehamehas (sp?).
laugh.gif
If I was a normal person in the Marvel-verse, I'd be as normal as Frank Castle..

I know what you are saying but I am talking about Tommy that works at the ice cream store who's car Apocalypse just threw down the street.

MY name ain't Tommy tho...
grin.gif

I hear you. I was thinking the same stuff AS SOON as I saw Gotham post4ed..like..HEEEEEEEEELL NAH. I'd rather stay on Grove Street than live in Gotham.

Back
Top Bottom