FIFA 22 Powered By Football Thread

Couldn’t find the old thread. Out October 1st, September 27th if you preorder.
757DD73A-1E64-46E1-99C9-C155C65A6037.jpeg

As always, gonna be the same game as last year with updated jerseys and cleats :lol:

Hopefully the soundtrack is good, the past couple years have been trash

New year same ol game. Duelsense haptics will be turned off immediately. Don’t like the feeling of fighting with the triggers on my controller when players are low fatigued

I still play online friendlies. Never touched FUT. I hate that FUT is essentially pay to win and I only like using official team rosters and kits.

Does anyone still play online friendlies or only FUT?

Rarely, mostly manager mode and then online seasons right before the new one comes out.

Anyone interested in doing online friendlies or co-ops can drop their tag and system they use and I’ll add it to OP.

I’ m ready. Manager mode with Barca might actually be fun now.

flyeed flyeed

Might be even more challenging and rewarding than when I do it with Villarreal. Assuming the transfer budget and wage budget are realistic and in the negatives and that you have to sell players to register new ones.

All jokes aside it’ll definitely be fun growing the young ones and building a team without a ton of established players in their primes. I might cop whenever I’m actually able to get my hands on a ps5. Til then I’m going to sit it out like I’ve done with the past couple of fifas since I started getting into smash ultimate.

First game down aside from the one they make you play at the beginning. Liking it so far. Can make ai teammates come close for a pass or send them on a run. Switching while defending is better, and the speed the game is played is more realistic

Can't wait to not pack anything and never get to play with R9 for yet another year of FUT. My starter team is garbo. Losing to all these kids using complete god loan squads.

loving Foden, super slippery. That Sarr card is great as well. Onyeka and Fred have been solid defensive mids for me surprisingly. I need to get better at my 1v1 defending but im actually really enjoying the way the gameplay feels and the engine this year, hope they dont tinker with it too much

406923FF-02E5-4D10-B31B-6FC4C6D73021.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom