FIFA SOCCER 2010 PS3 OFFICIAL PICK UP GAME THREAD

Originally Posted by jrp44

Which is the better game to get? FIFA 10 or the World Cup one? I don't follow soccer at all but after watching the world cup I feel like playing a soccer game again (last one i played was like 03)... Should I get one of these or just get FIFA 09 or something?
Worldcup as far as gameplay is concerned is the better game....but everybody here copped the normal one it looks like

Which is the better game to get? FIFA 10 or the World Cup one? I don't follow soccer at all but after watching the world cup I feel like playing a soccer game again (last one i played was like 03)... Should I get one of these or just get FIFA 09 or something?
Worldcup as far as gameplay is concerned is the better game....but everybody here copped the normal one it looks like

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Im bout to be on, if anyone wants to play.

PSN: boss45
laugh.gif
too easy

grin.gif
 I want a rematch

I personally think the World Cup edition is better than the regular Fifa 10, both are great games though, i just give the edge to WC. But then again it's more a personal preference if you want to be playing with club teams or international ones.

Anyone wana run? im on PSN right now

I personally think the World Cup edition is better than the regular Fifa 10, both are great games though, i just give the edge to WC. But then again it's more a personal preference if you want to be playing with club teams or international ones.

Anyone wana run? im on PSN right now

I know it always fails when attempted, but we should start up a league.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

edit: I'm gonna start adding some of ya'll.

I know it always fails when attempted, but we should start up a league.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

edit: I'm gonna start adding some of ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom