Fight Gone Bad 6: Charity to support the Wounded Soldiers and Cancer Patients

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basically this is the 6th Annual Fundraiser thats taking place on September 17, 2011....This is when Crossfitter's from across the world will do a 17-minute workout to show support and hopefully give that person that much needed help when it comes down to their financial situation, and hopefully have one less stress on their already difficult point of their lives. There are plenty of active and retired servicemen on this board, or might have a close friend or relative that is currently serving.� And we all have at some point in our lives been affected in some way, shape or form by the dreaded Cancer that seems to affect so many people in todays world.� So please take the time to visit to website if you want to read more about the foundation and its work.� And anything that your able to donate does help, don't matter if its 50 cents, $1, or $10....The donation is appreciated just as much as the next...So hopefully this board will be able to help with any type of donations.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And since this is a sneaker board....I'm gonna offer up a pair of VVVVVVNDS Lebron 7's Low White/Electric Green (Size 8.5)....Seeing as i don't and i'm not gonna ever wear those shoes ever again.� So whoever gives the highest donation and actually wants the shoes i'll send to you, so you could possibly get a pair of shoes for as low as $10[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Video Promo is from last years Charity [/color]

Fight Gone Bad Homepage

My Donation Page

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME NT!!!!!![/color]

Back
Top Bottom