Fight in a Subway restaurant Vol. Don't Tase Me Brah

once he swung and missed i was thinkin all thru it that this is goin 2 end bad 4 him 
laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
at them callin tha whole precinct down there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I lost it when they started breathing and punching the dude like they were in martial arts class 
roll.gif

SSS SSS SSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where the hell did 8 cops come from though
eek.gif
at once...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you would think dude had a flight jacket on with all that hissing goin on while throwwin the punches.
the cops with the taser had me rollin cause they came from now where.

30t6p3b.gif
at the first dude getting hit right before the husky dude got hit and didn't do anything. duke hat almost came off. I hope that was his homeboy or something atleast.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I lost it when they started breathing and punching the dude like they were in martial arts class 
roll.gif

SSS SSS SSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where the hell did 8 cops come from though
eek.gif
at once...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you would think dude had a flight jacket on with all that hissing goin on while throwwin the punches.
the cops with the taser had me rollin cause they came from now where.

30t6p3b.gif
at the first dude getting hit right before the husky dude got hit and didn't do anything. duke hat almost came off. I hope that was his homeboy or something atleast.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by Budweiser

The black guys showed impressive restraint, but you can only take so much.
The Black guys 'eh? 
laugh.gif
White America is losing its mind.
wink.gif
Sure are, and that clip is a wonderful example!
laugh.gif
I love how a video of a white person acting like a hooligan is a great example of that. 
laugh.gif

Saying such a thing about minorities would just mean that one is racist, and brainwashed by the media. 
frown.gif

The black guys showed impressive restraint, but you can only take so much.
The Black guys 'eh? 
laugh.gif
White America is losing its mind.
wink.gif
Sure are, and that clip is a wonderful example!
laugh.gif
I love how a video of a white person acting like a hooligan is a great example of that. 
laugh.gif

Saying such a thing about minorities would just mean that one is racist, and brainwashed by the media. 
frown.gif

I'm STILL confused why there were SOOO many cops on hand
roll.gif

Plus this guy had the WORST home-boys ever. Your homies are supposed to snatch you up out that joint and not let you get your +$* whooped like that. Dude's friends were like "dude I don't know what to do..." "You better not!"
laugh.gif
losers. His friends take the same L he does in my eyes.

roll.gif

Plus this guy had the WORST home-boys ever. Your homies are supposed to snatch you up out that joint and not let you get your +$* whooped like that. Dude's friends were like "dude I don't know what to do..." "You better not!"
laugh.gif

hilarious video lol @ homie in the hoody, with the cat reflex dodging the hay-maker..but the tazer had me rolling....the scream he made was priceless
laugh.gif

hilarious video lol @ homie in the hoody, with the cat reflex dodging the hay-maker..but the tazer had me rolling....the scream he made was priceless
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

that dude wouldve attacked his own friends.. why they are even associated with him? probably in fear

roll.gif

laugh.gif

that dude wouldve attacked his own friends.. why they are even associated with him? probably in fear

the reason there were so many cops was because it was probably called out over 911 as a large disturbance/fight. always gotta have back up.

sucks for the cops though that they have to split up the $100 so many ways though

the reason there were so many cops was because it was probably called out over 911 as a large disturbance/fight. always gotta have back up.

sucks for the cops though that they have to split up the $100 so many ways though

Somebody needs to put Raiden in that video shocking him. I need to step my editing game up.

Somebody needs to put Raiden in that video shocking him. I need to step my editing game up.

Back
Top Bottom