Filipino Culture Thread

That's a wrap. This is like voting for Don Trump Jr. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

If you can't beat em, join em.

BBM don’t even need martial law this time around seems like the masses are ready to drop the panties and open their wallets freely for this clown :smh:

BBM don’t even need martial law this time around seems like the masses are ready to drop the panties and open their wallets freely for this clown :smh:

Cambridge Analytica is DA MVP

For a political party who advocates for Unity, Marcos does have a way of dividing the country.

Like what I’ve told my friends who support BBM when the eventual decline of the country finally happens:

“Walang sisihan”

these people were babies during martial law and their parents didn't knock any sense into them. plus they're all drinking the idiot kool-aid for whatever reason

Pretty sure their parents were the one drinking the same idiot kool-aid that is feeding the "martial law babies" the bull**** that they currently spew to fuel their brainless support for the Marcos family and Duerte's presidency style.

Until the Philippine populace can finally find a way to actually educate their young populace to be more rational thinkers (which from the amount of Leni support from the young generation, that is a decent sign for the future DESPITE this BBM presidency victory), you're gonna continue to see more political votes in the Philippines based on emotional brainwashed bull**** instead of actual rational-thinking for another 2-3 generations or so.

What is interesting is though..........this same playbook is how Trump won the election here in America, and it seems that playbook will continue to be maintained by America's GOP until the Democratic Party finally quits internally being cowardly *****es and put forth a more "stronger candidate" that can counter-attack the "brainwashing style" BS from the GOP that could bring forth another Trump/Duerte/BBM style presidency here in the US again.

Pretty sure their parents were the one drinking the same idiot kool-aid that is feeding the "martial law babies" the bull**** that they currently spew to fuel their brainless support for the Marcos family and Duerte's presidency style.

Until the Philippine populace can finally find a way to actually educate their young populace to be more rational thinkers (which from the amount of Leni support from the young generation, that is a decent sign for the future DESPITE this BBM presidency victory), you're gonna continue to see more political votes in the Philippines based on emotional brainwashed bull**** instead of actual rational-thinking for another 2-3 generations or so.

What is interesting is though..........this same playbook is how Trump won the election here in America, and it seems that playbook will continue to be maintained by America's GOP until the Democratic Party finally quits internally being cowardly *****es and put forth a more "stronger candidate" that can counter-attack the "brainwashing style" BS from the GOP that could bring forth another Trump/Duerte/BBM style presidency here in the US again.

I don’t get it EDSA was in 1988, for sure the grandparents were around but their folks who are the parents now were in their teens/20s-ish at the time and saw everything first hand. It’s like they forgot what they saw with their own eyes, or they were rich enough to not care. Plus they’re on FB nonstop like our boomers, cRiTiCaLLy tHiNkiNg.

Robin Padilla. ... ..... ....... Really?! :lol: :rofl:

f29.png

if ya gonna be prezzy BingBong, midaswhale gimme dat Cebu-Negros bridge.......that would really cut my dumaguete-cebu drives by like 2 hours

Man. I've got two uncles living out there who were marching in the 1980's against Marcos and cape for Marcos2 heavy. I can't grasp this at all

Back
Top Bottom