Film Stars recreate their Iconic Roles for EMPIRE MAGAZINE... pretty cool!

[h2]Film Stars Recreate Their Iconic Roles for Empire[/h2] [h3]This is a good time...[/h3]
BY: Brad Brevet | December 2nd 2009 at 9:39 PM

empirerecreate3.jpg

Mel Gibson recreating his role from Braveheart
Photo: Empire Magazine

Empire has debuted a 30 image gallery featuring the likes of Christian Bale, Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Gerard Butler, Keira Knightley, James McAvoy, Matt Damon, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, Laurence Fishburne and so on and so on, recreating some of their iconic film roles.

I have included a select few in this post, but to check all of them out click here. Too bad they didn't get Ewan McGregor in there to recreate his Trainspotting toilet scene.

empirerecreate1.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger recreating his role from The Terminator

empirerecreate2.jpg

Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster recreating their roles from The Silence of he Lambs

empirerecreate4.jpg

Tom Cruise recreating his role from Minority Report

empirerecreate5.jpg

Christian Bale , Gerard Butler and Laurence Fishburne recreating their roles from American Psycho, 300 and The Matrix

BALE AS BATEMAN > all

harry potter needs to tuck in that taco meat.......wearing a capital V neck with all that hanging out....tisk tisk sir, tisk tisk

That was pretty cool, seeing Arnold back as the Terminator was awesome

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Uhm. I'm not the only one that thinks this is completely stupid right?
You must be because I'm seeing this as almost universally loved

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

out of all the movies...Tom Cruise recreates Minority Report?
laugh.gif
I'm saying. No Top Gun, no Jerry Maguire, no Mission Impossible.

And I'm scratching my head as to why Ben Stiller choose Zoolander and why Will Smith didn't get any love.

MINORITY REPORT!!?!?!

i left in the first 45 min cause i figured out the ending immediatly and was pissed off.

Ehh...

I thought they'd completely transform back into their role, so seeing Christian Bale with his beard threw me off.

Cool...am i the only one who never heard of this magazine tho?

....cuz they got a crazy roster

At first I was like...no tokens...then I saw Lawrence Fishburne and Morgan Freeman. I agree with leavingWill Smith and Denzel off...I mean like really this is about ICONIC ROLES.

Originally Posted by Punchi05

Cool...am i the only one who never heard of this magazine tho?

....cuz they got a crazy roster
Its like an European Movie mag I believe. I've bought one one time. Its pretty decent of a mag

Back
Top Bottom