Filthadelphia

Different sport, but there were actual RIOTS in Vancouver 2-3 years ago when the Canucks lost in the SC to the B's.

Yo that's cray cause I've never seen any of that happen with my own eyes at Fedex. Now when I was in college at UMD that's a different story, Camden Crazies ain't have **** on Terps fans.

When duke came to play and fans would park across campus, the walk to comcast was hell for them. Batteries thrown before the game even started. Mothers, kids, grandmas, no one was safe from any team when I was at Maryland. Terps have trashy fans and as I terp I will attest to that.

West Va would come play and we would have stadium chants of "**** your sister". Folks telling supporting grandmas that they wouldn't make it home safe. Beer on fans, no kind of dambs were given at Byrd Stadium or Comcast. Hell they took us off tv for a bit cause we couldn't stop chanting "********" and "**** you jj" **** J.J. Reddick by the way.

See look at the Oakland fans...

He just dropped dude...
eek.gif

Last edited:
Seen a Giants fan get his *** beat at Ford field a few days before Christmas, this is nothing new. You go to a game with the opposing team jersey on, you WILL be heckled but talking **** as well? You asking for it. Everybody be drunk as hell itching to fight

Different sport, but there were actual RIOTS in Vancouver 2-3 years ago when the Canucks lost in the SC to the B's.
and after every lakers chip at staples

it happens everywhere

there's no excuse for this kind of behavior but as a fan of the road team, you have to know that something like this will happen and not provoke it

you cant control what idiots are going to do, but you can control yourself 

You can control it. You just gotta let them know if they touch you, assault charges and a lawsuit will be filed and theyll probably be banned from entering that stadium ever again. That makes most people fall back. Security will kick these idiots out to if you make the problem known to them.

Next time I go see one of my teams play on the road, I'm going to get as many fans who act rude and disrespectful to me kicked out of the game as I possibly can. Good natured joking around is cool in my book but if anyone crosses the line, I'm getting them kicked out the stadium.

If I spend my hard earned money to attend a game, I should be able to enjoy myself and cheer for who I want to cheer for without unwanted problems as long as I conduct myself in a respectful manner.

Last edited:
You can control it. You just gotta let them know if they touch you, assault charges and a lawsuit will be filed and theyll probably be banned from entering that stadium ever again. That makes most people fall back. Security will kick these idiots out to if you make the problem known to them.

Next time I go see one of my teams play on the road, I'm going to get as many fans who act rude and disrespectful to me kicked out of the game as I possibly can. Good natured joking around is cool in my book but if anyone crosses the line, I'm getting them kicked out the stadium.

If I spend my hard earned money to attend a game, I should be able to enjoy myself and cheer for who I want to cheer for without unwanted problems as long as I conduct myself in a respectful manner.

Bruh remember though, snitches get stitches. And if you're snitching in an opposing teams stadium.

View media item 728692

and after every lakers chip at staples

it happens everywhere

there's no excuse for this kind of behavior but as a fan of the road team, you have to know that something like this will happen and not provoke it

you cant control what idiots are going to do, but you can control yourself 

rioting is something I never understood as a Lakers fan.

Why? We won :lol:....

What Lakers fans did to The Holy Grail (sneaker spot) was some ********.

If I owned a shop near a major stadium please believe I'd be posted all night during a championship game/series in the shop with the shotgun on deck, with 3-4 other homies all with shotguns.

Last edited:
Bruh remember though, snitches get stitches. And if you're snitching in an opposing teams stadium.

View media item 728692

That's why its an anonymous hotline. I've reported some dudes at dodger stadium that were harassing the crap out of some reds fan who was with his wife and kids last season and they got removed from the game.

I'm going to the 49ers cowboys game and the 49ers giants games next season. I'm going with friends in both those areas so I doubt anything were to happen but if some fans wanted to be fake tough guys unprovoked (me supporting my team isn't provoking them) ill let stadium security do what they paid to do.

Boo hoo' dude shoulda squared up then, you don't throw salt on our field, after we lose, and expect to get away with it. And the crazy part is, the polices plan for this game was to wear saints-gear , like a sting operation. Dude prolly spit on a cop :lol: .
Seriously, I agree spittin on someone is the ultimate disrespect, but dude prolly provoked him, we ain't spittin on people for no reason, and if I'm spitting on someone I'm going to be prepared to fight

Supporting your team on the road isn't provoking someone and if someone is provoked by something as simple as that then their a weak minded individual. That eagle fan deserves to be in jail. Isn't spitting on someone considered assault?

Eagles fans suck.

Sincerely, a Giants fan.

They are notorious for **** like this. Hell just a few weeks ago they were in the news for all the snow they were throwing during the blizzard game.

Reality is it happens at every stadium, just not to their extent. I've seen my share of fights at Metlife though. For Giants and Jet games.

Boo hoo' dude shoulda squared up then, you don't throw salt on our field, after we lose, and expect to get away with it. And the crazy part is, the polices plan for this game was to wear saints-gear , like a sting operation. Dude prolly spit on a cop
laugh.gif
Seriously, I agree spittin on someone is the ultimate disrespect, but dude prolly provoked him, we ain't spittin on people for no reason, and if I'm spitting on someone I'm going to be prepared to fight

All NFL teams have massive numbers of illiterate, obese, alcoholic low lives who aren't @#$% in real life but suddenly feel empowered in a stadium where 99% of the people there are on their "side"

Last edited:
Supporting your team on the road isn't provoking someone and if someone is provoked by something as simple as that then their a weak minded individual. That eagle fan deserves to be in jail. Isn't spitting on someone considered assault?
And now if you report a dude for assaulting you that's snitching? 

If you take matters into your own hands that's how so many murders end up happening because people wanna handle it themselves. 

he definitely would of got under my skin RIGHT after the kick screaming in my ear who dat, that's all I'm sayin

And now if you report a dude for assaulting you that's snitching? 

If you take matters into your own hands that's how so many murders end up happening because people wanna handle it themselves. 

Exact reason why I rather let security and law enforcement working the game to do what their paid to do and remove the riff raff off the premises.

I wouldn't of spit on em tho, I wouldn't spit on nobody, except the ***** that got my brother the drugs he died doing.
That's the truth

Na Idc, but were passionate fans, dude was clearly rubbin it in the guys sittin next to him faces, IN Philly , I wouldn't of spit on him that's ultimate disrespect but I would of told him too shut up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom