Final : ******** [13] Cowboys [7] - 9.12.2010 - Sunday Night Football - WK 1

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm sorry, but Jason Garrett is an idiot. 1) for not running the ball...Barber/Jones would have been the death of the Skins and, 2) that AWFUL playcall before the end of the 1st half. Sure, Phillips could have overturned it...but who makes a call like that? Wow....also in thinking about it, Romo should get some blame for the lateral rather than throwing the ball away...you can blame Garrett, Phillips, Romo, and Choice...all of them dudes are at fault

Dez Bryant is strong as %%%%, but DeAngelo Hall did a nice job on him all night. They were forcing throws to him and made it easy for DB's to stop him before he could get some YAC. I hate everything about Miles Austin from his teeth to his facemask, but damn....that dude is a frickin beast. Last year was no fluke.

*Laron Landry....best game in his Skins career. Aside from that missed tackle of Romo, dude looked like he knew what he was doing out there. 17 tackles
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Keep that dude close to the LOS at all times...if the skins wanna slow down the Texans next week, he's going to have to bottle up Foster.

It was an ugly win, but I'll take it. In years past, Skins usually found a way to lose that game....

**Random...but why do Romo's sleeves on his jersey go to his elbows?  Got that Terry Bradshaw look
laugh.gif
Agree with all of this

Skins run defense isn't that good should have pounded the ball more.

But Orakpo and Landry, and Hall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Orakpo was in the backfield at will last night dude is seriously one of the best in the game.  And Landry now at his natural position of SS.  He loves to hit and can do that all day now.  If deangelo is more consistent i think he is a top tier NFL cornerback. 

I hope our offense gets going a little better.  Next week will be a big test with Houston.  

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm sorry, but Jason Garrett is an idiot. 1) for not running the ball...Barber/Jones would have been the death of the Skins and, 2) that AWFUL playcall before the end of the 1st half. Sure, Phillips could have overturned it...but who makes a call like that? Wow....also in thinking about it, Romo should get some blame for the lateral rather than throwing the ball away...you can blame Garrett, Phillips, Romo, and Choice...all of them dudes are at fault

Dez Bryant is strong as %%%%, but DeAngelo Hall did a nice job on him all night. They were forcing throws to him and made it easy for DB's to stop him before he could get some YAC. I hate everything about Miles Austin from his teeth to his facemask, but damn....that dude is a frickin beast. Last year was no fluke.

*Laron Landry....best game in his Skins career. Aside from that missed tackle of Romo, dude looked like he knew what he was doing out there. 17 tackles
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Keep that dude close to the LOS at all times...if the skins wanna slow down the Texans next week, he's going to have to bottle up Foster.

It was an ugly win, but I'll take it. In years past, Skins usually found a way to lose that game....

**Random...but why do Romo's sleeves on his jersey go to his elbows?  Got that Terry Bradshaw look
laugh.gif
Agree with all of this

Skins run defense isn't that good should have pounded the ball more.

But Orakpo and Landry, and Hall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Orakpo was in the backfield at will last night dude is seriously one of the best in the game.  And Landry now at his natural position of SS.  He loves to hit and can do that all day now.  If deangelo is more consistent i think he is a top tier NFL cornerback. 

I hope our offense gets going a little better.  Next week will be a big test with Houston.  

Skins got a charity victory last night from the Cowboys but it is what it is.  Of course any and all Skins fans here in town now think they are better than what they truly are.  It's cool though, the Skins will for certain lose when they play Dallas in December.

Skins got a charity victory last night from the Cowboys but it is what it is.  Of course any and all Skins fans here in town now think they are better than what they truly are.  It's cool though, the Skins will for certain lose when they play Dallas in December.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

How bout them 9ers
laugh.gif

Funny thing is if we LOST (but we didn't) EVERYONE would be like that's ******** for you
laugh.gif

How bout them 9ers
laugh.gif

Funny thing is if we LOST (but we didn't) EVERYONE would be like that's ******** for you
laugh.gif

As a cowboy fan I am sick of this team, coaching staff AND OWNER!!!!!!!!!!! How after all these years of playing together do these dudes still look sloppy and disorganized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO pressue on McNabb, great offense from 20 to 20, then...jason gareet brain lock, sloppy offensive mistakes. I mean seriously, the patriots looked like a well oiled machine, and we look like freakin bums who were playing our first game together.

I mean come on, can anybody honestly say we aren't one of, if not THE, most talented team in the league man for man? Yet as a TEAM we always play down to our comp. Wade, jerry, and Garrett, need to go.

As a cowboy fan I am sick of this team, coaching staff AND OWNER!!!!!!!!!!! How after all these years of playing together do these dudes still look sloppy and disorganized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO pressue on McNabb, great offense from 20 to 20, then...jason gareet brain lock, sloppy offensive mistakes. I mean seriously, the patriots looked like a well oiled machine, and we look like freakin bums who were playing our first game together.

I mean come on, can anybody honestly say we aren't one of, if not THE, most talented team in the league man for man? Yet as a TEAM we always play down to our comp. Wade, jerry, and Garrett, need to go.

Shut up. 

Shut up. 

Back
Top Bottom