FINAL : ******** [28] Cowboys [18] : 12.30.2012 : Week 17 : SNF - ******** = NFC EAST CHAMPIONS

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowgirls lose again. How sweet it is. If there's one team I can count on to fail and make me fell better it's them.

But then when Dallas fans try to say he's as good as Ben and Eli you gotta laugh.

Past couple weeks ben and eli been killing their teams with the ints too. What's the difference?

You really don't know the difference....... Just stop it son. Another season y'all either missed or didn't win a,playoff game with this dude.

So then tell me. What's the difference?

:smh:

Just like madden, the same dumb decisions that put you behind usually happen again with the game on the line.....you are who you are.

Romo lost this game in the 1st half even though it was tied they left too many points and opportunities on the field because of those turnovers.

2mfm1km.jpg

But then when Dallas fans try to say he's as good as Ben and Eli you gotta laugh.

Past couple weeks ben and eli been killing their teams with the ints too. What's the difference?

You really don't know the difference....... Just stop it son. Another season y'all either missed or didn't win a,playoff game with this dude.

Romo lacks mental toughness.

The difference is Ben and Eli have actually helped their teams win important games, you know playoff games, super bowl games despite the INTs.

A lot of blame on romo but there's lots to go all around. The coaching is terrible, they never seem to make adjustments and the defense doesn't like to tackle. Oh well, its always SSDD with this team

You know the difference GMS, you are just being stubborn and unhappy about the loss. You take your QB, Steelers fans and Giants fans will be happy with theirs

an

My dude just be honest with yourself. :lol:

Your man is like 1-6 in elimination games with a ton of turnovers. Keep denying the truth though.

Back
Top Bottom