Final Collection Post B4 Afghanistan!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Some nice stuff in there 
smokin.gif
 Stay safe, and thank you for your service.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your collection is gonna double when you get back from there, hazard duty pay is nice...

Your collection is gonna double when you get back from there, hazard duty pay is nice...

Thanks for all yall blessing and good wishes! ill be back in a year with an updated collection post for sure!!

Thanks for all yall blessing and good wishes! ill be back in a year with an updated collection post for sure!!

thank you for your service homie and dont worrie about the kicks they will be there just get back safe.....god bless you

thank you for your service homie and dont worrie about the kicks they will be there just get back safe.....god bless you

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

im deployed right now...
Your gonna be copping so much and getting it sent back to the crib!

Ive been out 2 months and copped 8 pair of kicks so far...
yea this will be my 2nd deployment. whats your rank?where you deployed too? im tryin to remember how much extra i was making.....
Ima E5 (SSgt in the Air Force)
It really depends man. I got out my apartment lease and got a storage unit so im banking $900+$300 off /BAHBAS alone. Then its all tax free so... yea.

Im in Kuwait. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

im deployed right now...
Your gonna be copping so much and getting it sent back to the crib!

Ive been out 2 months and copped 8 pair of kicks so far...
yea this will be my 2nd deployment. whats your rank?where you deployed too? im tryin to remember how much extra i was making.....
Ima E5 (SSgt in the Air Force)
It really depends man. I got out my apartment lease and got a storage unit so im banking $900+$300 off /BAHBAS alone. Then its all tax free so... yea.

Im in Kuwait. 
pimp.gif

Nice collection crooks. Stay safe and may god be with u, so u can come home to the one thing that's more important then your collection. Your son

Nice collection crooks. Stay safe and may god be with u, so u can come home to the one thing that's more important then your collection. Your son

nice collection bro, looking forward to an updated collection post WHEN you get back safe.

nice collection bro, looking forward to an updated collection post WHEN you get back safe.

Back
Top Bottom