Final Collection Post B4 Afghanistan!!!!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

im deployed right now...
Your gonna be copping so much and getting it sent back to the crib!

Ive been out 2 months and copped 8 pair of kicks so far...
yea this will be my 2nd deployment. whats your rank?where you deployed too? im tryin to remember how much extra i was making.....
Ima E5 (SSgt in the Air Force)
It really depends man. I got out my apartment lease and got a storage unit so im banking $900+$300 off /BAHBAS alone. Then its all tax free so... yea.

Im in Kuwait. 
pimp.gif
yea im gonna be bringin in 2000 for hawaii BAH, and Kuwait?? LOL thats not a real deployment bro.
roll.gif
, just messin wit you man, its all fun

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

im deployed right now...
Your gonna be copping so much and getting it sent back to the crib!

Ive been out 2 months and copped 8 pair of kicks so far...
yea this will be my 2nd deployment. whats your rank?where you deployed too? im tryin to remember how much extra i was making.....
Ima E5 (SSgt in the Air Force)
It really depends man. I got out my apartment lease and got a storage unit so im banking $900+$300 off /BAHBAS alone. Then its all tax free so... yea.

Im in Kuwait. 
pimp.gif
yea im gonna be bringin in 2000 for hawaii BAH, and Kuwait?? LOL thats not a real deployment bro.
roll.gif
, just messin wit you man, its all fun

I know the feeling i am away from my babies, too, but i will be returning to them at the end of this month Operation New Dawn

I know the feeling i am away from my babies, too, but i will be returning to them at the end of this month Operation New Dawn

nice. be safe and have fun out there.
i was in bagram/kandahar/qalat in 06-07, was in the AF but deployed with the army (82nd and 10th mountain)

nice. be safe and have fun out there.
i was in bagram/kandahar/qalat in 06-07, was in the AF but deployed with the army (82nd and 10th mountain)

man, i need those fire red V's...

nice collection.

stay safe out there, and THANK YOU for what you're doing for this country bruh!

man, i need those fire red V's...

nice collection.

stay safe out there, and THANK YOU for what you're doing for this country bruh!

Back
Top Bottom