FINAL EXAM - HOW TO NOT PEE

Alright, so I have a big @$% final coming up, gonna be 3 hours long and I know that I'm prolly gonna need all 3 hours since its one of those tough classes
(Finance). The Prof is anal about no bathroom breaks during these finals, I usually have something caffeinated to give me a jolt but that always leads to me
peeing in around an hour at the most. How the HELL does one stay hydrated/energized for 3 hours without the ability to go to the bathroom???

BTW I got destroyed on the midterm because I didn't know about this no bathroom nonsense. I actually worked out in the morning and took creatine (makes youpee) and
gulped an energy drink before the midterm and it was impossible for me to concentrate on the damn exam while trying to keep myself from pissing my pants.

I drink alot of water cause I always feel mad thirsty. I don't think I've gone an hour without peeing for as long as I can remember. Should I getchecked out?
laugh.gif
And the thing is, I have another 3 hour exam RIGHT before my big 3 hour exam. This other one, I don't give a crap about and will just tryto whim it but I will be at least a little tired doing back to back exams. Not planning your exam times properly FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

pee right before the exam, and don't OD on water/liquids prior to the exam. they have tablets like the "Energy now" that will give you a
'jolt'...not that you should need one, unless it's 7am

Do they let anyone into college these days?

HOLD IT IN.

And the reason you "got destroyed" on your midterm was not because you had pee, it's because the test included concepts of Finance that youdidn't understand, concepts that stretch beyond basic potty-training.

Hey off topic but does anyone know a forum or something where i can get a English paper looked over?

I hear those 5 Hour Energy mini-drinks work well, and they shouldn't have to make you pee.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

HOLD IT IN.

And the reason you "got destroyed" on your midterm was not because you had pee, it's because the test included concepts of Finance that you didn't understand, concepts that stretch beyond basic potty-training.

Nah homie, you try to read a question when you feel like your bladder is about to blow man. For real, one of the worst feelings on Earth. How are you supposedto concentrate on tough concepts when you tryna tell yourself that the sensation of your bladder about to shred to pieces is just all in your head...tell methat, ****. I doubt you've taken creatine anyways to know the sensation of a creatine induced urination.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I hear those 5 Hour Energy mini-drinks work well, and they shouldn't have to make you pee.
The problem with these is that the 5 Hour Energy drink is basically a vitamin shot.. In which you actually need more water to stay hydrated andto keep the vitamins flowing throughout your system.

Originally Posted by D723

The problem with these is that the 5 Hour Energy drink is basically a vitamin shot.. In which you actually need more water to stay hydrated and to keep the vitamins flowing throughout your system.
Really? Damn. Guess I won't be trying those anytime soon.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by D723

The problem with these is that the 5 Hour Energy drink is basically a vitamin shot.. In which you actually need more water to stay hydrated and to keep the vitamins flowing throughout your system.
Really? Damn. Guess I won't be trying those anytime soon.
laugh.gif
Eh 5 Hour Energy shots are still my $#*+, most definitely the healthiest energy drink around .. I mean of course it's no Adderall but itstill gets the job done and then some.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by Mw2889

HOLD IT IN.

And the reason you "got destroyed" on your midterm was not because you had pee, it's because the test included concepts of Finance that you didn't understand, concepts that stretch beyond basic potty-training.

Nah homie, you try to read a question when you feel like your bladder is about to blow man. For real, one of the worst feelings on Earth. How are you supposed to concentrate on tough concepts when you tryna tell yourself that the sensation of your bladder about to shred to pieces is just all in your head...tell me that, ****. I doubt you've taken creatine anyways to know the sensation of a creatine induced urination.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I've taken creatine.

When I've had exams, one of my fears was needing to go boom-boom. Seeing as my profs had no problem with letting us use the restrooms, yet doing so wouldwaste a lot of time.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

When I've had exams, one of my fears was needing to go boom-boom. Seeing as my profs had no problem with letting us use the restrooms, yet doing so would waste a lot of time.

laugh.gif
When the prof has no problem with us using the bathroom, I usually get my Usain Bolt on. I've always wondered if I could pay someone who knew thecourse through and through to sit in a toilet stall for my entire exam and answer my questions when I go use the bathroom
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom