Final Fantasy Series- The Game (Yay Or Nay)

i recently found this game in my closet (didnt know i had it) so i popped it in to play and im sorry for the fans but i just cant get into it, i mean everystep i take it seems like something always wants to battle me and attack me, i just want to get to the storyline.....so i give it a nay but would like to seeother peoples opinion....although i give the animated movie a
pimp.gif

This is not even a real question. Your going to be the only one in your own thread that gave it a nay...

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i recently found this game in my closet (didnt know i had it) so i popped it in to play and im sorry for the fans but i just cant get into it, i mean every step i take it seems like something always wants to battle me and attack me, i just want to get to the storyline.....so i give it a nay but would like to see other peoples opinion....although i give the animated movie a
pimp.gif
It sounds like its a nay for rpgs in general for you.

Man Final fantasy in general is dope but they are right X-2 was the worst to choose as a first game

Currently playing FF9 on my psp. Played it on my PSOne years back and it's the best FF I played

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Currently playing FF9 on my psp. Played it on my PSOne years back and it's the best FF I played
FF9 is definately one of my favs and like everyone else said FF7 is the GOAT. Played it on PC and PS1.

its like reading a book except you play it. I used to be all up into RPGs back in the day but i dont have the time for them now.

the new one on ps3 would be dope but i dont play enough to be able to finish it.

play FF2 and FF3 on SNES (actually FF4 and FF6 in Japan) and FF7 on playstation and become a believer ...

Back
Top Bottom