Final Version of Lakers Jordan VI Features 3m and Nubuck *04/24 Update*...

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

saw them today at finish line. they aren't terrible, but even "oreos" are better looking than these. they'll sit for months just like the other VI colorways out now.
I sure hope so, because I want to stock up on at least 2 or 3 extra pairs to stock after I buy my first one to rock on RD.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

IMHO 'die hard Lakers Fans' should NOT get this shoe...don't you know this shoe celebrates the Laker's LOSS in the '91 Finals?! 
grin.gif
(MJ wore the VIs in that series)

If that were the case, I shouldn't like the infrareds, or any Jordan for that matter, but that doesn't change 15 titles 
pimp.gif
This.

Honestly I'm torn between these and the Citrus IX.  I don't have any IX's right now and plenty of VI's,  so I'm leanin towards those Citrus'.  That contrast stitching is the only deterrent.

wouldnt waste my money on these, JB has murdered my all time favorite shoe.. why don't they just call these the omega VI's?

i like these.. im gunna sell my bred 6s that dropped earlier this year and get these.. they are much better IMO

JB needs to stop copying the fakes, such garbage, but if you like them do you all good.

Don't have money to throw around on every VI release, so I'll probably pass in favor of the Infrared Pack.

should have put some more yellow gold on the outsole and stichings
tired.gif
 might pass on this
grin.gif

i know mad people hate on these, but i like em. im gonna cop. unless the white/red vi's come out around the same time, i rather save my money for the white/reds

i know mad people hate on these, but i like em. im gonna cop. unless the white/red vi's come out around the same time, i rather save my money for the white/reds

i wish they made the bottoms purpe icy or sumthin, they gotta start changin it around like what the did on the motorsports. 2010 is like the year of the VI's so they gotta start makin em look a little different! liek the white/reds shud have red/ice soles...does anyone else agree??

Back
Top Bottom