FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

It's crazy to think of all the back tracking Nike will need to do to fix the errors of their ways... With so many shoes needing to be retroed for the first time, you also have some that need to be redone CORRECTLY.

It's an ugly reality. I'll need to just sit back and enjoy these for awhile before I start thinking about other retros... AT1 chlorophyll comes to mind. Limited crappy materials for years now. They need to do it big in 2012.

Just received my Infrareds from Extrabutter in NY today. Shipping was fast! I just ordered them Friday afternoon (I'm in Nebraska).

Originally Posted by s dubl

put me down for a proper retro of these....

Ahhh... the infamous Danny Tanners.

Umph!

"Milkman, the paperbwoy... EVENIN' TEE VEE!!! Ahhhh AAHHHHH!!!"

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

houseofsneakers07 (ebay)

has both citron & infrared for $129shipped

sizes 9.5-13
good looking out! I hope those 10.5s last until Friday..I need those Infrareds to complete the set

just copped the last size 12 from proper long beach. so guys if your looking still use wally hopps list and you'll find your size. it was the 2nd place i called!! whooo hooo!

Came home to find my first pair of Citrons were waiting on me. Set one completed.

Now to get my hands on another pair of Citrons so I can have 2 sets.

I absolutely love these shoes! I'm gonna beat my first set through the pavement!

does anyone know if these fit like the retro griffs, i heard some say true to size..... griffs definitely fit true to size

Sizing info:

Me personally:

11.5 in current Kobes, Lebrons, Foams, most major current Nike releases (save Air Max 11s)
11 in recent Jordan retro models- 3s, 5s, 7s, etc..

I snagged 11.5 in these and they fit perfect.  I wouldn't err on the downside and depending on your width/shape, blah blah blah, might go 1/2 size up.  I don't think they are like some recent Jordan Retros which have run really big (i.e. Bordeauxs and True Blues)

Hopefully that helps.

Weatherman, Wally- you are shipped and received.
Marley, Fernandburn, Marty, you are shipped and should receive within the next 2-7 days.
Uriel- You are packaged and ready to ship, however USPS was trying to hit me hard for "oversized" packaging so I had to re-package and come up with something smaller and more compact still with something secure and durable- Think we are good now- I will have tracking for you tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay.

Wondering what the consensus is amongst the regulars and "old schoolers" on a simple t-shirt to show the love for this Kick %# release????

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^something like this?
I was looking for pictures of me in my original SC IIs at my parents' house yesterday.  The only two I found were too far away to really get a good look at, but in one of them I think I was wearing this shirt...unfortunately it's in a framed/glued collage my grandmother made for my mother, so I couldn't get a good scan of it.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I'll tell u this, I won't stop until we get a PROPER retro of the tech challenge III.   What they did to that shoe was inexcusable.  I remember speaking with the manager of a local finishline and him telling me he was surprised to see how many people purchased them only to return them because they didn't look enough like the original (I was one of those people).  It really couldn't have been hard to just release the the exact way they looked when they originally came out.  I'll take another quick strike release DONE RIGHT of the tech III

Can't agree more. By FARRR this was the absolute worst retro of any Nike or Jordan shoe ever. To make them yellow, take off the logo, and take off the black on the shoe, would be like taking an iconic Black/Red Jordan, making it Orange, taking off the jumpman, and taking off any accent colors. And even put the logo issue aside, first and foremost, how are you going to make the shoe canary yellow? That thing was disgusting. This was the only thing Nike released that actually made me angry as a consumer. Nike spit in the face of everyone who cares about sneakers by releasing garbage because they knew at the end of the day they'd still be making their $. I didn't even pick them up for $30, and they were such a disgrace I actually stopped buying Nike retros and clothing for a while. That ugly yellow retro+ monstrosity doesn't count as a retro of that shoe. I usually don't care too much because at the end of the day, they're just sneakers, but that retro was flagrantly disrespectful to the point it where the idea of giving Nike $1 out of my pocket bothered me.

That retro of the tech challenges was absolutely brutal.

Said by many others but the color selection and lack of OG logo was a dooming factor for that release.

Speaking of Finishline i picked up both hack job colorways (plus the black, green, and orange) for less than $40 a pair.

i was goin through my closet and i found the OG bo jackson citron shirt that goes with these, i cant believe it, he has them on and all.lol I'll post pics later this afternoon with the citrons..

Sneakerhead has the Citrons up in what looks to be a full size run. I got both pair last night and couldn't be happier...will post pics tonight.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

i was goin through my closet and i found the OG bo jackson citron shirt that goes with these, i cant believe it, he has them on and all.lol I'll post pics later this afternoon with the citrons..

Waiting....

Back
Top Bottom