FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Saw this on Nickicks.com, Joe from New Kids On The Block

anyone know which colorway this is?Eye thought the black/greys had a BLACK outrigger?? am eye wrong??

What's with the 'eye'?

Got my size 11 Infrared from NDC. Not really feeling them. However, I've been wearing the Citrons almost every chance I can.

Almost don't want to return the infrared, though. Might have to ice them for later. Re-up on citrons; here I come.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

What's with the 'eye'?

he's doing it in tribute to franalations.
tongue.gif

Hey NTs. I've been totally thrown out of the loop on shoes all together for the last month and a half as I've been having financial issues. But I'm back on now. I been following this shoe since way before they released and the RD kinda snuck up on me at the worst time. Can anybody let me know where I can scoop a size 10 of the infrareds (possibly for retail) other than ebay? This shoe is a must have me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by johngotty

Haven't worn mine w/jeans yet but am I the only one who intends to wear them jeans over the shoes instead of tucking them behind the tongue? I know it's to each his own etc. etc. but still curious.
just don't go into the WDYWT thread like that... you'll get slaughtered!

i've learned to deal with it, lol...
ha ha, that's some funny *%*...i go in there like dis & don't give a...

dudes leavin comments like 'nice jeans'...like they passive aggressive dissin'  

Oh whatever. What do you mean "passive agressive dissin'"

I really don't see anything wrong with stone washed Bugle Boys/Arizona jeans.

FIYAH!!!

And btw, Rudolf for president.

Had zero intentions of buying the citrons... but after seeing them on my boys feet last
weekend and now that they're up on JimmyJazz for 1o9 shipped.

Don't want to learn to live with regrets.

THey looks WWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY gooder in person.

(My craigslist meetup said the same thing about your boy. You feel me?)

just wish that person was a her : (

eye love these shoes, citron has now stepped into my number one position. infrareds USED to be my favorite but now the citrons are!! yay!

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

eye love these shoes, citron has now stepped into my number one position. infrareds USED to be my favorite but now the citrons are!! yay!

I agree. Even though Infrareds have grown on me significantly, the Citrons have it hands down. That blue/ neon green combo is always a head turner. And thanks to their construction, I think these can be worn year round.
People are going to be sorry that they slept. I checked NDC yesterday and Citrons are in stock (size 7-10, half sizes included) and the only size left in Infareds is a 8.5

Originally Posted by BinYe

Had zero intentions of buying the citrons... but after seeing them on my boys feet last
weekend and now that they're up on JimmyJazz for 1o9 shipped.

Don't want to learn to live with regrets.

THey looks WWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY gooder in person.

(My craigslist meetup said the same thing about your boy. You feel me?)

just wish that person was a her : (
What's gooder?
laugh.gif

Pulled out my Citrons that Ive worn a few times once again..and damn that leather is SMOOTH. like 1989 smooth.

I can't say that enough.

Keep fighting the urge to wear my infras, only because I have a good amount of shoes with not much time to wear. Trying to get to others first... Plus I think once I wear em I'll feel the need to have to have the citrons
ohwell.gif
I need that $55 es hook up
laugh.gif

Someone mentioned earlier that a FSR on both OG colorways is up on jimmyjazz.com. BUYJJ10 for an extra $10 off! Do two separate transactions, or buy both, pad another $30 to your order, and get $30 off with the same code ($10 off 100, $17 off 150, or $30 off 250). They ship super fast.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Copped the Citrons today @ my local Athletes Foot for 89.99. Waiting on the Infrareds to go on sale.

wish i had me an athletes foot here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Copped the Citrons today @ my local Athletes Foot for 89.99. Waiting on the Infrareds to go on sale.

wish i had me an athletes foot here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom