FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

^^^ volts are at outlets check the outlet thread, last page or so. only one has them!!! 49.99

good lookin out homeboy just ordered a pair i knew they were gonna hit the outlet sooner or later glad i didnt pay retail on em... i had NikeFind do a check and nothin came up, thanks again...

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by oldsole73

CONROE CLEARANCE 936-494-2060
AIR TRAINER SC II WHT/GREY/CITRON (443575-102) $44.99
happy.gif
pimp.gif
 thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ended up coppin a pair..51 shipped
pimp.gif

Hope they fit true to size like the Trainer SC Is

frazier10 wrote:
i just bought the citrons from the outlet for $50 shipped from texas,,im gonna take the bootie out and make them low tops
if you do do that. you have to take the tongue and remove about 3 inches from the middle of it and then sew it back on. i would have a seamstress do it, or a Tailor. then it will be perfect!! post before and after pics!! this is what i wanted to do, but i couldn't find the balls to do it, lolololololol good luck my friend!!
smile.gif

Ugh, I hate this QS limited crap. I want to be able to walk into a footlocker and buy shoes. I don't have any mom and pop stores, or stores with QS accounts around here.

Just copped the last pair of 12.5 VOLTS from the outlet, they still have some smaller sizes left in them. They also said the phones have been ringing off the hook for these shoes!! If you want them you better call quick so you can secure your pair they have 1- 11.5 left and she said a few in smaller sizes. it came out to like $51.25 SHIPPED!!

Cant beat that price. I'm happy cause I've been waiting for months for the outlets to get em!!! 

:edit: erased number so the lurker/re-sellers dont get it!!

PM me for their number, or look in the outlet thread!!

GOOD LUCK GUISE!!!!!

Are people really going nuts over the Volts at an outlet? Joints are horrid w/ the quality...After seeing how the QS came out, I don't think I could justify spending money on those. Rubber leather ftl.

^^I agree TRIFE, GRs are garbage in my imo.
I never do WDYWT, but....three days in a row! I never wear anything two days in a row...
laugh.gif
! Definitely gonna need to double up. Bout to head to the gym for the second time in these.

Was wearing them yesterday at Costco and the lady at the cashier wanted to take a picture of them so she could get a pair for her son
glasses.gif

how limited are these are these, are they going to be around like the orange/blue colorway trainers?i dont think im going to be able to cop now and dont want reseller to hike up the prices 200+

Originally Posted by SinnerP

30t6p3b.gif
at Mayhem for pics making shoes look better than they actually do! Not that the SC2's don't look beautiful enough already... Gotta lock dem straps down though! 
tongue.gif

I'm definalty not feelin these with the straps like that. on most strapped shoes YES on these it looks retarted ******ed!! keep em locked down bro's
tongue.gif
to each his own, i relaced and let the straps loose...sue me fellas, but i rarely use the straps properly on any of my trainers
tongue.gif

but go ahead and do whatever your heart desires with yours and i'll do the same with mine...i promise.

wore 'em today(strapless) to help cleanup my street
6090440464_b3df28264c_o.jpg

post pics of both shoes minus the straps, i would like to c both pears without the straps!!

I got you on the infrared pair.. I rather like it w/o the strap
jzfwac.jpg

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Are people really going nuts over the Volts at an outlet? Joints are horrid w/ the quality...After seeing how the QS came out, I don't think I could justify spending money on those. Rubber leather ftl.

i agree but for $45 i bought em just to beat the hell out of them...i needed a new beater ........

Still not convinced. I need more photos

Strapless really may be the way to go. I think the OG infrareds had a white velcro (which the citron has on this QS). So they probably went with a "white strap=white velcro. "black strap=black velcro" mindset.

It almost feels like nothing is missing without, which is a true tribute towards Tinker's design.. Google search U.S. Patent # D312,916 for Tinker's original filing of this shoe
zilkc8.jpg

I'm finally catching the hints of dark navy on the upper.

Maybe this is all a pipe dream hype fest post I'm about to make. But I've kind of said it before.. Air Max 90 infrareds released once without much fanfare. Then momentum builds a little bit. Exclusive buyers of Jordans or other genres actually felt that a runner is something they MUST own.. This shoe, using the same core color elements, could bridge that gap once again and make these something to be reckon with.

frazier10 wrote:
superblyTRIFE wrote:

i agree but for $45 i bought em just to beat the hell out of them...i needed a new beater ........

honestly the only reason i bought them is to compair the quality on these compaired to the Q.S.'s so I'll probably return them or thr0w them to a member here. we'll see if my man's above turn out cool lookin as low-tops I'll probably just do that. we'll see!!  i still cant wait on my qs's im so friggen rdy to have my 6 pears here, im about to goooooo CRAZY. the suspense is makin me sick, she took her panties down and the ***** had a ****!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Strapless doesn't look too bad, if the little velcro strip was white instead of navy it'd be an option. You definitely need to lace them through the plastic plates though. 
Thing is your laces are going to get shredded cuz they're going to constantly be stuck to the exposed velcro when untied....I'm gonna wear them like Tinker intended them...

I know someone posted that these were at Niketown Chicago, but a friend of mine went by today and they did not have them. The worker said that they didn't have them yesterday either. I need to find a pair. I remember having these in grade school and need to find them.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^I agree TRIFE, GRs are garbage in my imo.
I never do WDYWT, but....three days in a row! I never wear anything two days in a row...
laugh.gif
! Definitely gonna need to double up. Bout to head to the gym for the second time in these.

Was wearing them yesterday at Costco and the lady at the cashier wanted to take a picture of them so she could get a pair for her son
glasses.gif

this picture right here, just kills it. man do these things look like one of the nicest releses of the last 5-6 years. f'n shoes look soooo quality!!! nike killed it with this one... put these in the record books guys!!! hands down best relese of the year, or maybe centery!!!
smile.gif

I was beginning to think that OG colorways would never come out (glad I was wrong).
pimp.gif

I glad for all of you being able to get your pair(s), hopefully I'll have them, too

I chatted online with Nike Customer Support and they said that will not be getting them online. They said selected Foot Lockers may be getting them but couldn't give me any other info. Said the colorways showed up in the computer but no information as to release date even. Hate these QS released to small boutique shops! Still trying to find my first pairs and I'm getting worried I won't get them...

Back
Top Bottom