FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

I was in my freshman year of college when these came out and had no $$ to get them. Can't believe after all these years I finally got BOTH of the colors I wanted back them. Thanks a million to Buttons McBoomBoom for picking them up and shipping them so quickly. I don't usually jump on stuff like this but just had to have these. Now to work on finding duplicate pairs....

Just had to try them both on as soon as I got them. Love the look on feet.

Damn I slept on this thread.

I want both colorways badly, but not for rape prices though.

Hopefully NDC can come through for retail.

I thought these were butchered so I didn't pay the thread that much attention.

Definite props to Wally though in this thread even though I didn't get any pairs yet, but dude really looked out in the Orange and Blue Bo's Thread last year... mad cool peoples.

thanks to wally for helping me out also.... have any of you guys seen these in a sz8....ive called btwn 15 and 20 stores and a number of them said they didnt even recieve a sz8

FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my infrareds came in from shoe bistro,,,,,,,,,5 days late thanks to hurricane !!!

Anyone know if these will ever be on NDC, hearing alot of different answers. I heard there was a delay, I heard they will never be on NDC, I heard there suppose to be on NDC so idk, really want both of these. Sneakerfather had em but it $152 when u include shipping and tax which is not bad but rather not pay that then see then release on NDC and miss out on saving $10+ on shipping

I just read about HighPointShoes earlier in the thread and they seem like good people, definitely gonna check them out in the future. They didn't have Sz. 13 in the Infrareds but did in the Citron's. Only charging Retail + shipping. Check em out folks as mentioned earlier for folks still looking for sizes.
Edit: Premierskateboarding has a Size 10 in Citron's. 616-742-2660

Phenom has them but you have to buy both (selling as a pack, retail + shipping) 612-355-2250

Good luck to folks still looking. I went and ordered the Citron's from HPS and then called Phenom and they said they had but won't sell seperate 
laugh.gif
 Didn't want to cancel order or buy and have 2 pair's of Citron's so still on the search for Infrared's in a size 13

Just noticed that the citron used on the GR is a different shade than what is used on the QS. Both are citron but 2 different shades. The citron on the GR pops more and is more true to OG. I don't have any comparison pics but noticed it upon putting them side by side. Not complaining but it's strange how nike does things.

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

Just noticed that the citron used on the GR is a different shade than what is used on the QS. Both are citron but 2 different shades. The citron on the GR pops more and is more true to OG. I don't have any comparison pics but noticed it upon putting them side by side. Not complaining but it's strange how nike does things.

I have to disagree with that.  I remember the originals, and they weren't as bright as the GR citrons.  

Can't believe FedEx just delivered my Infrareds. I just ordered them yesterday afternoon from Sole Boutique.

Talk about exceptional service!!!

Holding these in my hands brings me back to the 10th grade. I wanted these so bad, but wasn't able to find my size at my local mall. SO I had to settle on getting another pair of Air Jordans.

The leather on these retros is so soft. This is how a Retro should be done! Nike really knocked one out of the park with these! Now I'm on the hunt to find a 2nd pair to keep on ice. Hopefully NDC eventually comes through with a release.

Now the wait for my Citrons to arrive Wednesday has been made 10x harder by these Infrareds. Can't wait until they get here so I'll have at least one set completed.

Sneakerfather restocked, but he raised the price by $30.
frown.gif
I guess that they sold too well after I gave everybody the heads up late last night. Now he has the resell price thing going on. If you don't mind, go ahead and copp again from him, but I'm sure that we may see more pop up for retail. It's up to you guys.

yeah, i even skipped a spot (proper out in cali) charging steep shipping and out of state sales tax (cuz most places don't unless they have a store in your state)... def not paying some retail store an extra premium. screw sneakerfather!

so let me ask some of you OG heads, if you had a choice, but you settle for crappy materials for the web-tech, or keep these good materials and skip the web-tech?

Guys,

I have to admit that today I returned my white/medium grey-black ATSCII GR to Champs.

Bought as an intended beater...but I just can't subject myself to the shortcomings of the GR
after experiencing the luxury of the QS. When I bought them recently, all the ATSCII GR's were
on sale for between 69.99-89.99, but when I went today, none of them were still on sale as to
take advantage of Labor Day weekend shoppers!

If I'm gonna have a beater of the ATSCII, it's gonna have to be a QS.

Well just got finished talking to Bryscooplaygrifhold and he's got me locked down for both colorways in a size 9. Told me he would ship Monday, so should be here by Friday or the Monday, can't wait. 22 years is a long time to wait, thanks again Bryscooplayfhold for your help. Now I patiently wait for my tracking number, and these to arrive.[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by sincere

Sneakerfather restocked, but he raised the price by $30.
frown.gif
I guess that they sold too well after I gave everybody the heads up late last night. Now he has the resell price thing going on. If you don't mind, go ahead and copp again from him, but I'm sure that we may see more pop up for retail. It's up to you guys.

F that shop then when other shops sells for retail or even a lil below when they get their restock. Shop got a lil greedy after selling out and NTers probably bought their stock. They already making money on these without marking it up $30. Oh wells, that shop aint getting my business in the future.

These kicks have me listening to music of 1989 as well...

I can't forget, how they used to diss
Sayin he can't rap, because he talks with a lisp
But I got paid, now you feel stupid
Amazed by the style, the sound & how we looped it

Now I clock G's, cop jewels, and start trends
Cool around town, and flex my black Benz
Definitely hooked up, with the system that cranks
Livin well off, with the money in the bank
EPMD, is Erick & Parrish Making Dollars

Fernando. You are good. Pairs on lock and will ship tuesday due to the holiday here monday. Glad to see everyone is getting theirs and enjoying the trainer 2sc remix.
Originally Posted by ferndaburn

Well just got finished talking to Bryscooplaygrifhold and he's got me locked down for both colorways in a size 9. Told me he would ship Monday, so should be here by Friday or the Monday, can't wait. 22 years is a long time to wait, thanks again Bryscooplayfhold for your help. Now I patiently wait for my tracking number, and these to arrive.[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Guys,

I have to admit that today I returned my white/medium grey-black ATSCII GR to Champs.

Bought as an intended beater...but I just can't subject myself to the shortcomings of the GR
after experiencing the luxury of the QS. When I bought them recently, all the ATSCII GR's were
on sale for between 69.99-89.99, but when I went today, none of them were still on sale as to

I still wanna pick those up, but I'll wait till the price drops a little

^^^me 2 i wanna have a og colorway collection for years to come. wonder when the next time thety will release these shoes again ( in og colorways)'

sneakerbistro came through with my two size 12's today and they sent me a handful of stickers also, THANKS JOE!!!

hey tre, can you link me to the robinson 180 pumps facebook, we need to get on nikes %%* to retro them bad boys!! im really excited to get a retro of them guys!!

mullet growth activated.

o btw XIVpositive, where did u get that shirt that matches the citrons?? they need to make one for the Infrareds too!!

LMK broham!!

THANKS GUISE

oh F%^$ SNEAKERFATHER, guddamn ripoffs!!

Im so frustrated i've been everywhere loooking for these! Calling this store and that store calling nike. Someone please help! I need a size 8.5 and my man needs a size 9.

I'm from the dmv (already been to majors only a size 10 left)

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Guys,

you can just wait til the white/black go to outlets and get um under 50.

i dont have the heart to use the qs as a beater
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

^^^me 2 i wanna have a og colorway collection for years to come. wonder when the next time thety will release these shoes again ( in og colorways)'

sneakerbistro came through with my two size 12's today and they sent me a handful of stickers also, THANKS JOE!!!

hey tre, can you link me to the robinson 180 pumps facebook, we need to get on nikes %%* to retro them bad boys!! im really excited to get a retro of them guys!!

mullet growth activated.

o btw XIVpositive, where did u get that shirt that matches the citrons?? they need to make one for the Infrareds too!!

LMK broham!!

THANKS GUISE

oh F%^$ SNEAKERFATHER, guddamn ripoffs!!
Here is the FB page for the command force pump, didn't put the 180 pump up yet
https://www.facebook.com/...rce-Pump/193124714065460

Back
Top Bottom