FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

How do these fit in relations to The Glove?

They should've came with an extra set of laces and lace lock or even a toy like the CJ81 Trainers.

Last edited:
are there any EU retailers that would carry them ??

and is it true that the strap is removable, cuz i have seen a video

on YT from a guy with the infrared AT without the strap on his pair

Last edited:
What exactly is premium about these? It looks like they're made of durabuck.

Just the pricing premium. All jokes aside the 'lesser' materials would be the rotten 'ashy larry' suede and the cardboard-like plastic 'leather' that dominates 90% of NSW product.

Man I'm late to this thread, I was able to cop 2 pair from NDC on release day. Found the megatron hat at champs buy 1 get 1 half off. Grabbed the last 2. Also so the hat at shoepalace. Dudes on ebay asking for $60 smh. 

Anybody still know where I can find the shoes? Looking for a 10 and a 13

Man I'm late to this thread, I was able to cop 2 pair from NDC on release day. Found the megatron hat at champs buy 1 get 1 half off. Grabbed the last 2. Also so the hat at shoepalace. Dudes on ebay asking for $60 smh. 

Anybody still know where I can find the shoes? Looking for a 10 and a 13
The SC Trainers? Pretty Sure they have dried up by now....might have to check ebay

Spring 2014 release.
is it possible to drop some pictures of your pair

i am quite curious to see them
wink.gif

Unheardof in Cincy has a handful of Megatron's left (up to 11 when I left) for $78 + Ohio tax & shipping. Black Friday only deal. Give Phil a call at (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Anybody have trouble wearing the Megatrons? The padding on the collar, esp. on the inside of the ankle, on mine is stiff and unforgiving. The material is totally different than the normal collar.

Unheardof in Cincy has a handful of Megatron's left (up to 11 when I left) for $78 + Ohio tax & shipping. Black Friday only deal. Give Phil a call at (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J
anybody call this guy, sent it to my homie and he said it sounded suspicious with no answer 

anybody call this guy, sent it to my homie and he said it sounded suspicious with no answer 

LOL Seriously? It's a store in Cincinnati that plenty of people on here have ordered from, and 2 seconds of research on Google would've told you about. How does no answer make them "suspicious?" They couldn't have possibly been on the other line taking another phone order, or closed depending on when he called? Man, I called Champ's on Friday and they didn't answer. Guess I should be suspicious of them now.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom