Finally a solution for Jordan 3 heeltabs

Saw this guy on iss and decided to do it tooSupplies you need , picked up on eBay Untitled by southwesthouston, on FlickrUse painters tape and then spray 1 light coat of white , wait 10 min then another light coat , wait 10 min in sun. Then apply matte spray like 2 coats For factory dull Icey DS white look. Right shoe is yellow, left shoe white before matte sprayed Untitled by southwesthouston, on FlickrFinished product ! Looks factory ! Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr

Looks good. So you just taped up the Jumpman as well? Sounds like a pain, but looks good.

Can you get clearer close up pictures of the surface that you painted? Does it look painted in person or does it look natural?

It looks natural , retro right or even better sea glow will never make heeltabs white again, this method works.

At salvo : yes I used the little art knife and it was easy to cut around

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

It looks natural , retro right or even better sea glow will never make heeltabs white again, this method works.

and by "this method" you mean painting them right

@go rilla : yes

Next ill do my 09 true blues and one day my 2011 true blues and cements when they turn yellow like butter

Originally Posted by go rilla

obviously. that's what this thread is about.

Very nice......are you going to attempt to use the same method but different color for the cracking midsole?

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by go rilla

obviously. that's what this thread is about.

and obviously it's not really a solution. in reality you are covering up the problem, not getting rid of it

For the cracking midsoles I will use the typical angelus paint but for heel tabs , this method is the way to go since sea glow doesn't work on heeltabs

Back
Top Bottom