Finally asked a Japanese girl

Originally Posted by mrneek

Look i dont want to seem desperete. When should I hit her up again. As she said she will let me know when shes free again. So maybe in a week? I know now that she is off on wednesday.

Does this mean that she will text me first now?

start trying to at least imitate an alpha male and refer to this site.

www.sosuave.com

U should have said "Not free 2nite? then what nite suits you?" And set the date this way. Now, doing what you did, you left the ball in her courtfool

Look i dont want to seem desperete. When should I hit her up again. As she said she will let me know when shes free again. So maybe in a week? I know now that she is off on wednesday.

be easy fam. the might txt you, might not. also remember, every txt doesnt have to be "when are we getting together" ... text messages are useful tokeep the lines of communication open, without having to have a conversation.

yall live in vegas right...? hit her with the "DAMN! its hot today" or "so many tourists in the shop today!" or something else she canrelate/respond to without thinkin...

if you're really gassed about hangin with this chica ... you might see wussup on the group tip too. from what i can tell, you gotta pretty decent circle offriends. holla with the, "me and the homies are _______ at _____, you should roll through."

thatll ease the pressure of the one on one, and introduces the possibility of meeting more japanese ladies.
devil.gif
devil.gif

bukkake.

THE neek is asking for girl help on NT?

laugh.gif

I always saw him as like super-human or something, not someone uncomfortable around ladies.

we shall see tomorrow. If I man up and text her.

also my friend Jen in NYC sent me the best text ever couple weeks ago.

Now this is what I call a dream girlfriend:

to bad shes 25 and lives in new york city. Or else I will be overly eager to call her everyday and hang out with her. arghhh

+Jen

66bsqt.jpg
hook it up neek. im from NYC and in the same age range
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

THE neek is asking for girl help on NT?

laugh.gif

I always saw him as like super-human or something, not someone uncomfortable around ladies.

seriously? have ya'll ever seen Neek?
laugh.gif

too bad tues and wed didnt work out for u. but honestly u shoulda texted or called her in advanced to see her on either of those days.

usually girls dont initiate. theyre not the type to ask out a guy. however they would show an indication of interest for you to do something about it, whichshe clearly did.

so man up, do something about it, and take charge.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

too bad tues and wed didnt work out for u. but honestly u shoulda texted or called her in advanced to see her on either of those days.

usually girls dont initiate. theyre not the type to ask out a guy. however they would show an indication of interest for you to do something about it, which she clearly did.

so man up, do something about it, and take charge.

word, i told you to text her last night, to make plans for today.

You messed up a long time ago son, you should have CALLED her and put her on the spot when you asked about the date.

devil.gif
JoeGalvan wrote:

be easy fam. the might txt you, might not. also remember, every txt doesnt have to be "when are we getting together" ... text messages are useful to keep the lines of communication open, without having to have a conversation.

yall live in vegas right...? hit her with the "DAMN! its hot today" or "so many tourists in the shop today!" or something else she can relate/respond to without thinkin...

if you're really gassed about hangin with this chica ... you might see wussup on the group tip too. from what i can tell, you gotta pretty decent circle of friends. holla with the, "me and the homies are _______ at _____, you should roll through."

thatll ease the pressure of the one on one, and introduces the possibility of meeting more japanese ladies.
devil.gif
devil.gif

bukkake.

Neek listen to JoeG. Stop trying to get to her and get to know her a little. You can keep texting her with small talk, if she responds well to that then it isa go. Remember man you have to play chess with this set it up before you strike.

Oh an BROKEN ENGLISH FTW!
devil.gif

dont hit her up anymore. wait for her to hit you up....she seems to have something already since she aint hint at doin something this weekend.

friendzone ftl

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

be easy fam. the might txt you, might not. also remember, every txt doesnt have to be "when are we getting together" ... text messages are useful to keep the lines of communication open, without having to have a conversation.

yall live in vegas right...? hit her with the "DAMN! its hot today" or "so many tourists in the shop today!" or something else she can relate/respond to without thinkin...

if you're really gassed about hangin with this chica ... you might see wussup on the group tip too. from what i can tell, you gotta pretty decent circle of friends. holla with the, "me and the homies are _______ at _____, you should roll through."

devil.gif
devil.gif

bukkake.

Best advice! I actually was thinking the same way!. And you my friend has said it. I will go upon this advice Thank you in advance. Please do keep in mind sheis japanese and has broken english. I love it

Best advice! I actually was thinking the same way!. And you my friend has said it. I will go upon this advice Thank you in advance. Please do keep in mind she is japanese and has broken english. I love it
eyes.gif
...okay, whatever floats your boat man. Do you like to feelcondescending while having conversations in English?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Neek is one cool dude.
Joe Galvan wrote:
to those that asked who neek was, in short... neek = that dude.

we pullin for you fam.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Do the damn thing NEEK, do the your damn thing!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look...three co-signs by vets.

It's funny because most of these kids have no idea who you are anymore.

Our numbers are dwindling, gentlemen.

I'm not going anywhere my good friend.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

why dont u call her instead....

she speaks broken english. its hard to talk to. haha text is alright
damn men I had a problem like that to with this 1 good looking chick I was so !+%$%@+ annoying. It sometimes made me
mad.gif
smh.gif

find out what she is doing and go to her? meet her friends. meet her circle? then make %%++ clear you tryna smash. broken english ftw

Back
Top Bottom