Finally done, sorry it took so long-- NT R&B singer G. Sharma Acapella Track for Producers

OK so i my computer had a massive crash but I just got it fixed and wanted to post this up.

A few weeks ago I got some interest from producers on NT that were interested in listening to an Acapella track and trying to make a beat for it so here it is.

This song means a lot to me.. I wrote it when I trusted my girl I was with for about 2.5 years, I wrote a 2nd verse but I left it out of this recording cuz Igotta rewrite it due to circumstances of the situation. The song is from the heart tho, I'm uploading 2 versions... one with the click track which is setat 120 bpm, and another that is the exact same track w/out the click (thats why the vocals take so long to come in)

Feel free to add vocals, whatever. When i wrote it i had a vision of a timbaland-esque type vocal over the chorus like in his "my love" track. Alsoif anyone needs me to adjust anything or sing anything extra or whatever, post up here or message me. Also when you finish anything, feel free to post it uphere.. i think it would be interesting to hear how diff producers interpret the same music.

Anyway here it is, I'mma post up some of my other songs later so anyone who doesn't know my music can get a feel and see if they are interested in dointhis.

Much love.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/20554634671c4cfe/"My Mind" with Click Track
"My Mind" NO Click Track

And if you don't remember this is in response to This Post.

lets see what everyone comes up with
nerd.gif
not everyday you get to see what i am assuming by the name is an Indian R&B singer tracks sound nice

^Yeah man, i got it and was going to work on it but my computer that I do all of my recording and everything on got a bad virus... Its all set now though soI'll take a look again

Thanks guys and if you're going to work on it lemme know... i know the production talent level here is actually pretty high, higher than mine at least.I think this song could be big.

I remember I had like 8-9 people interested in making production for this acapella. Are people still down or what?

eek.gif
Wow i'm impressed with the couple beats i've heard so far,damn. i guess the issue people are having is figuring out what key its in. Its in A Major. I could def rerecord it to the keys people beats are in but theproblem is the reason i recorded it in this key is b/c it was best for me to sing most powerfully, and since the tracks prolly gonna amp up as it goes on thatcould come into a problem. So if its anyway possible to transpose your beats, i know in reason they just got a button for it, thatd be cool.. otherwise lemmekno.

But like i said the key is A Major..

Nemesis, that beat is crazy. We need more NT collabos. I'm waiting for the full song so I can throw this on the ipod. The vocals and the beat blends welltogether. And nice vocals by G. Sharma. Hope this song gets finished. Big ups to both of ya.

I had to get in on it...

I tried to put it on divshare, but they keep sendin confirmation e-mails and I'm not gettin any of em. Here's the SC version, with lacklusterquality...

(Onmymind)

bT*xJmx*PTEyMjQxMzUxOTM3MDMmcHQ9MTIyNDEzNTE5NjU*NiZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz*zODgwMmQ3Y2YxY2Q*YjkyYmI1YjAxZDk1OTliZWRhZg==.gif

Back
Top Bottom