Finally ...Gentry Is DONE !!!

Mods please get this clown off this site. You don't like the man but you love his shoes. You suburbanites always expose yourselves

when did i say i never liked him, i don't know him (aka you) ...personally. i said i hate his sneaker designs for the most part... i forgot we live in a world where in order to enjoy one thing someone does you have to enjoy all of them. love jordans, hate the way jordan dresses, love cool grey jordan 11's ... hate most of the things gentry had a hand in designing, REGARDLESS of how much money it brought the company, even tho i'm a shareholder. since you don't seem to understand, let me help you. i despise some of the unethical practices that amazon uses when it comes to their employees, i consider them abhorrent & as much as i can't stand jeff bezos... guess what i own ...amazon prime, because it's convenient as hell ...

jeesh.

Mods please get this clown off this site. You don't like the man but you love his shoes. You suburbanites always expose yourselves

GFY, Gentry.

Gentry'sFluffer.png

Last edited:
We’re still arguing about this? Ultimately it doesn’t even matter, he’s gone. So let’s see what happens in the next two or three years. In terms of RELEASES and the QUALITY of those releases, and their availability … that’s what longtime Jordan sneaker fans will judge it on, not JB revenue or anything else. Period, the end.

What was the second worst?
Now that I think about it idk. I remember reading* Gentry was coming in when they were working on the Jordan 11.

I say that because even the first Retros ever (1-2-3 in 1994 and 95) were not as good as the OGs. I would like to know who gave the green light to those.

Now that I think about it idk. I remember reading* Gentry was coming in when they were working on the Jordan 11.

I say that because even the first Retros ever (1-2-3 in 1994 and 95) were not as good as the OGs. I would like to know who gave the green light to those.
Think G was there in like ‘90… just saying :lol:
Let’s be honest, you know dude was getting Tinker’s coffee everyday in ‘90.. Maybe this is why he had so many retros butchered :emoji_thinking:

Let’s be honest, you know dude was getting Tinker’s coffee everyday in ‘90.. Maybe this is why he had so many retros butchered :emoji_thinking:
Yea, I heard of him being wit Nike pretty early but actually working on Jordans I think it's a Sole Collector interview where he says himself that his first Jordan project was the 11s in 95.

I could be wrong though.

Really celebrate his death? That’s crazy at to me. 🤦‍♂️
It’s comical people think by removing one man the whole brand will operate in the way they wish
Bro you’ve been here long enough to see how wild this place gets lol

I agree that the problems with the brand go much deeper than Gentry. Hell, we’re not even getting a true Chicago 1 retro and instead just the L&F 1s because they know they can squeeze more money out of us for one later down the line, even if we hit on L&Fs.

We all by now should have realized Gentry was not the sole problem here. This lost and found reimagined bs is full proof of this.
This exactly.

I guarantee you Nike/JB have long groomed the next generation of Gentrys.

Like I’m sure we will all be dead before they fix the tooling on the Air Jordan 9s or even put the proper swoosh on the Air Jordan 1 highs. They don’t give a s**t, quite frankly.

Back
Top Bottom