Finally got a job at NIKE campus and my foot in the door

Seriously what happened to RockDeep? I remember he posted here long a** time ago, but don't recall what happened.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Seriously what happened to RockDeep? I remember he posted here long a** time ago, but don't recall what happened.

eyes.gif

how do you even get a job at nike? do you go through their website? i imagine there are thousands of applicants.

Congrats. Word to Donnell Jones
pimp.gif

[Donnell Jones] Where I waaaaannnnnaaa beeeeeeeeeeeee [/Donnell Jones]

Congrats! Nothing but big ups man!! Let us know what's going on in the inside!! And let us know if you have any pull on HIRING!!

OK IM GETTING REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF NO ONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCK DEEP!!!!!!!!!! its eating me alive..someone answer it plz

Originally Posted by dbbabd

OK IM GETTING REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF NO ONE TELLING ME WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCK DEEP!!!!!!!!!! its eating me alive..someone answer it plz
RockDeep fell into the a black hole

THE END.

Welcome to team Nike...I been there for about 3 months now its not that serious, oh and also I had a serious talk with my department manager and he said beready to stick it out you're gonna need patients becuase any promotion can take forever

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Welcome to team Nike...I been there for about 3 months now its not that serious, oh and also I had a serious talk with my department manager and he said be ready to stick it out you're gonna need patients becuase any promotion can take forever

Oh yes I know that's for sure my bf works at them employee store and has been at NIKE for a little over 2 years now trying for different promotionsit's hard. Thing is when you do get promoted or onto campus it is more than worth all the work to get there. Thanks for the welcome I am so excited and thepeople I interviewed with seemed really cool and fun, we will see.

Good luck !!

If u see Gentry around by any chance , tell him to swallow Cobra venom , k thanks

Btw , congrats
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom