Finally reached 6,000 posts!

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

6000 posts over 5 years is not that many posts. Around 3-4 per day.

I'm going to do something special for my 25k.

yea i feel you on that

im gonna do something real special for my 3800th post

edit - oh
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
im a failure
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back posting on NT?

eek.gif

6000 has definitely been a long time coming for you...i hit twice that in half the time...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by kixslf

it took me far too long to get to this point but now that i have 6000 posts on a sneaker message board I can die happy

quiet you
indifferent.gif

4v1fzr.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
There aint no way in hell that just "happened"...that throw had madtouch and accuracy on it...Carson Palmer pass x World B. Free rainbow shot collab...towel hung in the air 4 dumb long, opened up 2 the exact size of dude'shead and then just attacked and enveloped it like a predator in the wild...4 some reason I can imagine sumbody in the background goin "NOOOOOO!!!" inslow motion...
laugh.gif
crazy...btw that cameraman is mad grimy 4 not givin cuz a"heads up" or "incoming!"...

On topic tho...um...yay?

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by kixslf

it took me far too long to get to this point but now that i have 6000 posts on a sneaker message board I can die happy

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]quiet you[/color]
indifferent.gif

4v1fzr.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
There aint no way in hell that just "happened"...that throw had mad touch and accuracy on it...Carson Palmer pass x World B. Free rainbow shot collab...towel hung in the air 4 dumb long, opened up 2 the exact size of dude's head and then just attacked and enveloped it like a predator in the wild...4 some reason I can imagine sumbody in the background goin "NOOOOOO!!!" in slow motion...
laugh.gif
crazy...btw that cameraman is mad grimy 4 not givin cuz a "heads up" or "incoming!"...

On topic tho...um...yay?

laugh.gif
dude went into an in depth analysis

and why does this keep getting locked and re-opened ?

Back
Top Bottom