Finally, the tape we all have been waiting for will be arriving soon

I hope that Kim look-a-like moves better than Kim.

As far as the list of celebs I wanna see a tape from, there's so many but some off the top of my head...

Sofia Vergara
Christina Hendricks
Salma Hayek
Shakira (seems like it's gonna happen)
Pretty much all the Jennifers (Lopez,Lawrence,Aniston,Garner,Love Hewitt)
Jessica Biel

Dude on twitter said he wasn't excited to see it anymore because Kanye didn't have the body he expected :x :lol:

Just because some of these females being posted in here are bad as hell......doesn't mean they would make a bomb *** sex tape. They would still look good butt *** naked, but a great tape needs someone trying to set it off.

these sextapes are so planned... these guys in the video know what they are doing... and how is the video going to magically end up in the media with money involved of course

Y'all think Yeezy has the girth game on lock? I am going to feelsbatman.jpg if he is packing average heat.

dude's are going to be disappointed

Along the same lines, rumors have been spewing the past month or so about a tape in Spain involving Pique and Shakira.

Waiting for Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, or Victoria Justice. :evil:

thread jack in 3... 2...

so what tape are yal really waiting for?

off tops i wouldn't mind seeing rihanna (no c brown), B (no hov), or angela simmons (no bow wow) drop a tape :lol:
Hundreds of people are dying in middle east and NT is stoke about seeing this dude's meat. :smh:
Right and if we stop, those people will stop dying.

Ciara, Keri Hilson, Rihanna, Mya, Twerk team, Rocsi Diaz, Nikki Minaj, Jillian Rose Reed, The Simmons daughters, Julissa, Cheryl Miller, Neicy Nash, Meagan Good, Anastasja Marks, Taraji P Henson, Sanya Richards Ross, Lindsey Lohan, Allyson Felix, Stacy Dash, every white female on MTV

Last edited:
:smh: :lol: @ these Ye threads always getting wild reckless. Talking about Shaq meat and what not, dude's can't even properly thread jack by talking about other broads they wanna see.

Back
Top Bottom