Finally, we can close the case on the "Blue Concords" mystery...

I wouldn't be surprise if he gives us these instead of space jams.

Before people bash me, its a thought not actually happening.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The XI's at Gentry's house are white/navy w/ J-O-R-D-A-N down the eyelets. I was there.

The white non-stitched XX3, I wore in advance of the release for the review. Not releasing.

The XI's MJ is wearing...I firmly believe are White/Concord XI's...however they DID make PE's during that era for him of existing models...so I can't say as 100% fact that they're not White/College Blue or some other variation. If I had to guess...I'll always say they're "just" Concords.

jordan_xi_sample.jpg

here are the white/navy w/J-O-R-D-A-N on the eyes that gentry has ........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, wouldn't it be sweet justice if that whole room just caved in on his sorry #!#!
laugh.gif

@ The thread starter: I just don't see your logic behind this. Why would a pic of Gentry's white/navy XI's prove that MJ wore these years ago?
Plus: Whenever this topic came up, pix of the white/navy XI's with JORDAN written on the eyelets (the ones posted above) were usually posted. You mentioned that you are aware of these threads coming up every now and then.

So, what exactly made you think you could prove something by this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing you. I just really don't see any logic reasoning here. Thanx for contributing the nice pic, though.

Let's see if Billy Hoyle can come through with some facts.

Attaq

Hopefully we get some quickstrike xi's like the vi's in addition to the ones coming in the pack. These would be
pimp.gif

You know what....my boy's ex-wife used to be MJ's assistant when he played in Washington...he's seen MJ's playing shoe closet and was around the team often. I'll ask him tomorrow about the infamous XI's...

Or "your boy" could just post it himself.
grin.gif

The XI's at Gentry's house are white/navy w/ J-O-R-D-A-N down the eyelets. I was there.

The white non-stitched XX3, I wore in advance of the release for the review. Not releasing.

The XI's MJ is wearing...I firmly believe are White/Concord XI's...however they DID make PE's during that era for him of existing models...so I can't say as 100% fact that they're not White/College Blue or some other variation. If I had to guess...I'll always say they're "just" Concords.

Although I don't have any inside info. I'm pretty sure this is the case.

55a2519ebc7ec1bb244d7a0d8d8f66413526af6.pjpg
55a2519ebc7ec1bb244d7a0d8d8f66413526af6.pjpg

the left foot is blue in the right foot is black the left is blue because the reflection of the pants that proves it is black

I don't mean to doubt any of the guys in the know, but those shoe we wore with the pictures look blue. Every inch of the patent looks blue. And I'mno physicist, but if it was just the reflection of his pants or something we would still see some black on the sides. We need someone like Stephen Hawking tofigure this out.

Now if anyone could find good pictures of the navy with 3m upper jordan XI's with white patent leather. I remember pics a long long time ago, maybe beforeI had an account here, but I haven't found pics since. There was a collector featured somewhere and he was wearing them. Those are probably the rarest.

smh.gif
@ dudes that still wanna argue this.

just because we've never seen the blue elevens don't mean they exist... and now we have seen em. does that mean that's what MJ wore? no... but itdoes mean they exist.

i still don't see why its such a big mystery...

They're Concords. Case closed.

"We never did a Wizards AJ11 for MJ." - Gentry

Hope that helps.
Code:

They're Concords. Case closed.

"We never did a Wizards AJ11 for MJ." - Gentry

Hope that helps.
Code:

B1lly droppin' knowledge. Close this one up debate is over. Thanks, hopefully we never see this thread again.

Back
Top Bottom