**** Finals Week Breh

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Got me skressed out here smh.

mean.gif

Almost 5 AM and just finished studying. Econ final in 3 hours too then smh.

Yo did rey mysterio just come out of that gif and come to niketalk or im mad high

update: pretty sure i failed that econ final. hoping the prof. curves the hell out of the exam though

Econ at 1. Pretty sure I failed the midterm but the curve got me a low B. More prepared this go around so hopefully I get the A.

Good luck NT famb.

update:

thought I failed my final but i got a 77% 
laugh.gif
 ended with a B- in the class. im satisfied considering the fact that I didnt go to class in two month.

All my finals throughout the years only had me studying for an hour tops. And i only study the morning of. I always do good that way. Or i just ain't eem study since i do good in clasd anyway.

Finishing up this one 3 peating on the deans list

Anyways. Had my last final ever yesterday. Only 1 more semester left but im taking 2 drawing classes :pimp:

update:

thought I failed my final but i got a 77% :lol:  ended with a B- in the class. im satisfied considering the fact that I didnt go to class in two month.

I failed one on monday with a 55. Even still i passed with a B+

The whole class did bad. Highest grade was a 83

how the hell were you not dropped?
laugh.gif
you mean kicked out the class?

its a lecture so theres like 200+ students and the TAs dont even do attendances for discussion
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

still kinda salty though cause I got an 82% in the class and thats a B-. If i had an 83% I would get a B.

thinking about emailing my TA to get that 1% bump. 

Luckily had most of my finals before dead week it was a pain in the *** but it's worth it now when I only got one final to worry bout :smokin

Been done with my finals for about a week and half now. Just working and relaxing until next semester.

i have 6 more finals starting tomorrow and ending on the 23rd. my finals week started last tuesday, total of 10 finals. grad school
mean.gif

Last edited:
i have 6 more finals starting tomorrow and ending on the 23rd. my finals week started last tuesday, total of 10 finals. grad school :smh:  

How the **** do you have ten finals? How many credit hours are you taking? Why are you on NT right meow?

You guys are all lucky. My last grad school final this semester is on the 23rd scheduled at 8:15pm-10:15pm. :x

Im taking L's left and right. Before i was projecting A and Bs, my math test 
sick.gif
. My mechanics class is where im taking the huge L. I was expecting a A, now dont even know if i can get a B. 
mean.gif
. One to go. 

Skressed as well.

Did my bio final on monday.

Accounting 1 final this saturday

Business final this coming monday

All my finals throughout the years only had me studying for an hour tops. And i only study the morning of. I always do good that way. Or i just ain't eem study since i do good in clasd anyway.

This is pretty much the case for me. I always found it odd at how much people would stress out during finals week.

Back
Top Bottom