Find shoes by color name?

So I made a pair of AM90's on NikeID to give to my best man at my wedding. I got them in the mail and the color was almost an exact match to our accent color. The AM90 was the only shoe that I found on NikeID that had that color.

After I got them and saw how good they match, I wanted to get em for the whole wedding party, but NikeID took that color option down for the AM90... I talked to a rep online and they said there's nothing I can do but hope that they decide to put it back up, but it's very unlikely.

The Nike color name is "Lush Teal"

I googled around and only found two regular production shoes with "Lush Teal" a pair of AF1's I'm not too thrilled about and a pair of shox I'm not into.

Can anyone get a side by side pic of "Lush Teal" and "New Green"... the foamposite AF1's coming out in October in "New Green" look somewhat close

...or

Is there anyway to search where that has that color available on NikeID or even a regular production shoe by the color name?

There were some Air Flows that dropped in a lush teal color not too long ago.

Edit:

Found these 90s on google. Looks like the pics are from the oneness.

It's NT'er owned.

Last edited:
Lush Teal and New Green ALMOST look the same depending on the light / photo . . . and they look totally different depending on the light / photo . . . grrrrrr

I found Lush Teal on the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 on eastbay

and then "New Green" on Nike Air Force 1 Foamposite Low

and "New Green" is also on the Nike Free Run + 3

Last edited:
Is there anyway to search where that has that color available on NikeID or even a regular production shoe by the color name?

wow, that'd be a great idea for a sneaker web site . . . sneaker database searchable by color / colorway . . . does any web site currently do this? you search for color in the search box on Sneakerpedia but it's not so comprehensive as far as colors go . . . hmm, this is an idea brewing . . .

I'll take pics of the ID's when I get home.

Thanks for the updates- I saw those Huarache's and Free Runs and those grey AM90's and the all lush teal AF1's but they don't float my boat. Looking for something more subtle.

I really wanna see how the New Green foam1's look next to Lush Teal, cuz that would def solve my problem.

I gave my wedding party of non-sneakerheads ID dunk lows about 5 years ago.

They freaking loved them and all wore the crap outta them.

I gave my wedding party of non-sneakerheads ID dunk lows about 5 years ago.

They freaking loved them and all wore the crap outta them.

nice, that sounds like an awesome wedding party gift. that'll definitely on the short list for wedding party gifts IF i ever get married.

Back
Top Bottom