Fine dining restaurant in makati, suggestions?

Just a little background, i am not the romantic type of person for the the 7 year me and my gf were together. But now i think its time for a change...my wife(gf of 7yrs) and i will be celebrating our 1st year wedding aniv this jan.7 and i have planned the most romantic weekend for us. But only one thing is missing...where to have dinner?

Can anyone suggest a good fine dining restaurant in makati?

Some of the suggestions i got are Le Souffle, Sala and Escolta@ the Peninsula.

TIA

Just a little background, i am not the romantic type of person for the the 7 year me and my gf were together. But now i think its time for a change...my wife(gf of 7yrs) and i will be celebrating our 1st year wedding aniv this jan.7 and i have planned the most romantic weekend for us. But only one thing is missing...where to have dinner?

Can anyone suggest a good fine dining restaurant in makati?

Some of the suggestions i got are Le Souffle, Sala and Escolta@ the Peninsula.

TIA

elbert's steakroom. great ambiance and great food at a VERY reasonable price. maybe 3k-3.5k budget for two.

elbert's steakroom. great ambiance and great food at a VERY reasonable price. maybe 3k-3.5k budget for two.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

eek.gif

when i grow up i want to be like you sir...

BALLIN!!!!  

eek.gif

BALLIN!!!!  

Lugawan sa Tejeros, for only 15php for a bowl, 2 5php if you want to add slices of tripe or tuwalya) is as basic as you can get. Served in a plastic bowl, the dish comes with no more than bits of fried minced garlic, chopped chives, and a piece of calamansi. This is great for budget-conscious individuals desperate for a quick snack. Located in the non-posh part of Makati.

Maiba naman....
laugh.gif

Lugawan sa Tejeros, for only 15php for a bowl, 2 5php if you want to add slices of tripe or tuwalya) is as basic as you can get. Served in a plastic bowl, the dish comes with no more than bits of fried minced garlic, chopped chives, and a piece of calamansi. This is great for budget-conscious individuals desperate for a quick snack. Located in the non-posh part of Makati.

Maiba naman....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

eek.gif

BALLIN!!!!  
you just made my day bro. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

BALLIN!!!!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

eek.gif

BALLIN!!!!  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the guy was asking where to celebrate their 1st anniversary! c'mon guys. roll the dough
for the lady! that's a 3 course meal if I remember it right. rib eye steak, salad, dessert, wine.
I think that's one of the cheapest in the metro at around 1300-1500 per head.

also based it on the author's fine dining choices: Le Souffle, Sala and Escolta@ the Peninsula.
dude obviously has money to burn.
mang inasal brad pwede unlimited rice may sabaw pa ng sinigang na libre.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

eek.gif

BALLIN!!!!  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the guy was asking where to celebrate their 1st anniversary! c'mon guys. roll the dough
for the lady! that's a 3 course meal if I remember it right. rib eye steak, salad, dessert, wine.
I think that's one of the cheapest in the metro at around 1300-1500 per head.

also based it on the author's fine dining choices: Le Souffle, Sala and Escolta@ the Peninsula.
dude obviously has money to burn.
mang inasal brad pwede unlimited rice may sabaw pa ng sinigang na libre.
sick.gif

I dunno bro but it's not in makati but uhmmm if you want a romantic one try Sky Lounge @ Diamond Hotel, reserve for the overlooking side of manila bay and do it at night..

or.. Lolo Dad's in malate or @ 6750..

or Cru steakhouse in pasay

or just go to Tagaytay and bring her in Antonio's and have a dinner there and stay somewhere in tagaytay for the night..

but if you really want it to be in tagaytay.. just go to SHANG and dine @ RED =)

I dunno bro but it's not in makati but uhmmm if you want a romantic one try Sky Lounge @ Diamond Hotel, reserve for the overlooking side of manila bay and do it at night..

or.. Lolo Dad's in malate or @ 6750..

or Cru steakhouse in pasay

or just go to Tagaytay and bring her in Antonio's and have a dinner there and stay somewhere in tagaytay for the night..

but if you really want it to be in tagaytay.. just go to SHANG and dine @ RED =)

I forgot Lemuria in QC.. if you really wanted to be romantic, exert some effort in my opinion =)

I forgot Lemuria in QC.. if you really wanted to be romantic, exert some effort in my opinion =)

Im in school right now for Culinary and I came across a few great Restaurants that might help you. Try The goose station in the W hotel in the fort, took the wifey here for our Anniversary had the 7 course degustation and it was pure nirvana. Really great ambience and a romantic settings. Or Chef Table by chef Bruce Lim also at the fort, really good filipino food. One more and this one is also very good, Bistro Filipino by Chef Laudico. A must try, hope that helped. 

Im in school right now for Culinary and I came across a few great Restaurants that might help you. Try The goose station in the W hotel in the fort, took the wifey here for our Anniversary had the 7 course degustation and it was pure nirvana. Really great ambience and a romantic settings. Or Chef Table by chef Bruce Lim also at the fort, really good filipino food. One more and this one is also very good, Bistro Filipino by Chef Laudico. A must try, hope that helped. 

Back
Top Bottom