Finish Line Jordan issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if I am the only one that tries every credit card, debit card, a pay pal account, and still get an error when checking out. I have called all of my credit card companies and they say everything looks good on their end and its a finish line issue. Does that mean I need to buy those damn finish line e gift cards to cop from now on?

Ive been having trouble with FNL also. Not sure what's up with their system pointless having it in my cart when u cant pay for it.

I hear ya 100% I always have my J's in my cart then get that transaction error message and the shoes are gone or website crashes! Has anyone bought the e-gift cards and had better luck?

I managed to buy the Jordan 13 release on 1/12 but have had trouble ever since then.  I've also tried multiple cc, paypal, and even my wife's credit card info.  I called and they said it is sometimes an issue during a highly anticipated release and that they block credit cards for 30 days online.  If I didn't have this issue, I would be getting most of these releases easily on FNL.  smh

its part of finishline's game. in your cart means nothing. i think i tried 30 times to buy the 3s yesterday and i tried 6 times to buy my bred 4s today on the restock. you just gotta keep the faith and keep trying again and again and again. no need to try every CC you own, paypal, gift cards...etc. its just part of their game to make it even more difficult to cop.

until that submit button works and gives you that order confirmation. you don't have it. FNL didn't have the problem in the past when i copped from them back in Aug - Oct 2012. you just have to know that FNL isn't going to be that easy. for those that say easy cop are just damn lucky and not in the majority.

had the same issue today too. tried buying the Bred IVs and couldn't get them, then tried the Dave Whites just to see if it was the Breds. couldn't get it to work for like 2 hours then they sold out.

I'm glad someone started a thread on this. I had some issues yesterday with CC and PayPal and would like to share them with you guys.

1) CC wasn't working - I couldn't buy the '88 III's yesterday at first, and today same issue with the restock. I used the same CC I use for all my orders on other sites, have plenty of money, etc.

I thought I needed the same name as my CC, that was where I went wrong.

Possible Theory: I setup my Finishline rewards account with my SHORT FIRST NAME, however my CC has my FULL NAME.

Possible Solution: I cleared my browsers cache, then logged back into my FNL account and kept the name how I set my account up as and just kept clicking continue. I entered my CC    number and used the SHORT NAME (which is NOT how it shows on my CC) but is how it shows on my Finishline rewards account and it WORKED.

2) PayPal isn't working - Everytime I try to use PayPal on Finishline I get an error about authorization. I've only been able to make ONE purchase using my PayPal account from Finishline and it was for the BRED XI on December 21st.

I have no idea why PayPal won't work..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I called my BANK

I called my bank yesterday and they said everything had been approved on every transaction on their end. They also said that Finishline had been making an "adjustments" to every order I placed and that's why they were getting canceled.

Then I called Finishline and talked to a rep

She told me just keep trying, and the error I was getting was the generic error message.. So I kept trying but it didn't work until I tried the solution above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom