Finish Line strikes again! Horrible customer service!

So let me the next in line to complain about Finish Line.  I went in to the local store looking for the 14s, the graphite ones.  They didn't have them in stock but the guy told me he would check other stores to see if they had them.  I was in luck he found some at another store and they were shipping them to my house.  I pay, leave with order # to follow up with and I'm a happy camper.  That was on the 7th.  Forward to today when I check on the order because it's still "processing" and I call customer service.  They proceed to tell me that the store he ordered from did not have them in inventory and they were re-routing to another store that did have them.  At which time they tell me that the next store does not have them either.  No one has them.  They are gone.  I was like, how can that be, I paid for them and they are supposed to be shipping to my house?  They continue to apologize at which point I say I just want to cancel my order.  I have to transfer to another person who I have to explain the whole story again so they can cancel my order and he tries to keep my business at this point my offering me a 10 dollar gift card which I flat refuse.  I tell him I don't want it because I won't be shopping at Finish Line again.

I still don't get how I paid for shoes that were never in stock?  %#+ is this company doing?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

So let me the next in line to complain about Finish Line.  I went in to the local store looking for the 14s, the graphite ones.  They didn't have them in stock but the guy told me he would check other stores to see if they had them.  I was in luck he found some at another store and they were shipping them to my house.  I pay, leave with order # to follow up with and I'm a happy camper.  That was on the 7th.  Forward to today when I check on the order because it's still "processing" and I call customer service.  They proceed to tell me that the store he ordered from did not have them in inventory and they were re-routing to another store that did have them.  At which time they tell me that the next store does not have them either.  No one has them.  They are gone.  I was like, how can that be, I paid for them and they are supposed to be shipping to my house?  They continue to apologize at which point I say I just want to cancel my order.  I have to transfer to another person who I have to explain the whole story again so they can cancel my order and he tries to keep my business at this point my offering me a 10 dollar gift card which I flat refuse.  I tell him I don't want it because I won't be shopping at Finish Line again.

I still don't get how I paid for shoes that were never in stock?  %#+ is this company doing?
I think you are flat out over reacting. It sucks that you had to go through that bit of trouble, but inventory isn't always 100% accurate when you're checking for another store.

I'm just curious how you pay for something that they don't really have?

You're the one that paid, not me.

And they offered a reasonable resolution for a small problem.

dealwithitkittahpants.gif

I don't know why I posted here thinking that people would actually think logically and understand that when you pay, because they say it's in stock and they will ship to you, that means its actually in stock. I paid because that's what you do when you want to buy something. Just forget it.

I don't know why I posted here thinking that people would actually think logically and understand that when you pay, because they say it's in stock and they will ship to you, that means its actually in stock. I paid because that's what you do when you want to buy something. Just forget it.

I am thinking logically.

I don't know what your goal was with your post though. What are we supposed to do for you after the fact that you got your refund???

relax my dude, it's not that serious. in all honesty you're better off hitting the nike outlets or going to the nike store and seeing if they have em in stock. 
you'll get em bro, patience...

I guess it's not a big deal because it's not Concords. LOL.

I'm just venting about the customer service at Finish Line.

You are the best!

fygyyo.gif

Really not that bad, fambs.

This happened to me a couple times when I was working at footaction.

Whatever store had them, somebody working there had them on hold.

When the order came in, the person (most likely a manager who was waiting to cop the kicks) just listed them as a no stock...

Sucks, but it ain't that bad.

I thoughthey took ya money or something

Someone probably bought them that day, and they didn't update the stock, IDK...

Sidenote: I have a VNDS Pair of Light Graphites I'd Let Go If $125 just happened to fall into my PayPal account, hit me up, OP...

you paid and walked out that door with no shoes in a bag though

i still dont know why folks mess with finishline
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes that come into General expecting sympathy, and get nothing. 
laugh.gif
  That's what the JB Forum is for.

Anyway, from a customer service standpoint they did what they could.  They located the shoes, you prepaid, couldn't come up with a physical pair (happens) in the system, refunded your money, gave you a $10 gift card.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif

Do you know how stock locating works? You pay and leave, the shoes will be shipped to you. All major chain shoe stores system work this way, not just FL. If there is an error in the inventory (in OP's case) you get a refund. People over react to the dumbest things smh...

the graphite 14's sold out a while ago..what were you even going to a finish line for anyway....?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

laugh.gif

Do you know how stock locating works? You pay and leave, the shoes will be shipped to you. All major chain shoe stores system work this way, not just FL. If there is an error in the inventory (in OP's case) you get a refund. People over react to the dumbest things smh...
real life...
fact...

you shoulda taken the 10 dollar gift card also...

them shoes are hideous anywhom...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by BigTy23

laugh.gif

real life...
fact...

you shoulda taken the 10 dollar gift card also...

them shoes are hideous anywhom...
eb6.jpg

yea that does suck. Eastbay sent me and 11 and an 11.5 true blues wen i ordered 2 pairs 11.5. Then tried offering me a 10 dollar giftcard. Nothing you can do about it. now i have a pair of true blues a size too small

Back
Top Bottom