Finish Line will carry Foams

I thought they carried the gym greens online? Correct me if I'm wrong, but foams on finishline are not a new thing. Just not an every release the thing

Eastbay/Footlocker Inc., plus Champs and Footaction, they got a big corner of the market, but Finish Line will make its moves more strategically... Interested to see if this is true.

You guys are funny...

You honestly think that Finishline decided "hey, we have been watching Footlocker and Footaction sell out of thousands of pairs of $200 shoes every other month...maybe NOW we should by them"...

Really? Really?

The decision is NOT Finishline's to make...it's Nike's...100%...there is not a retailer in the US that has been offered the opportunity to sell Foamposite's in the last 4-5 years that has passed...it is ridiculous to think so...

IF (big IF) Finishline starts to carry Nike Sportswear Foamposite One's and/or Pro's (as apposed to Nike Basketball versions like Hyperposite's) it will be because Nike Sportswear has made a distribution decision to include Finishline along with Footlocker and Footaction as major retailers that are allowed to buy and sell Foamposite's...

JM

At least it gives people more options...shortens up lines elsewhere and trims down the server errors a bit online lol....hopefully 

They're getting the Crimson Pro ones?

Scratch that.

They're getting the all black ones, perhaps the Polarized Pink as well.

Last edited:
So can rodrigofresh explain the Kobe 8s to me? I've always been told Kobes were contracted with Footlocker Inc. Or is that contract over??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom