Finishing a project day before it's due Appreciation

I feel like a million bucks

doing a combination of every diddy dance plus the bop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you feel so relieved afterwards and just feeel like you've done something in your life

pimp.gif

[kanye]swagger on a hundred thousand trillion[/kanye]

wow, the day before? that's awesome! i didn't finish projects until the day of, or maybe even 5 minutes before class.

you sir, are the man.

audit case, tax project both started and finished tonight, due at 8:00 a.m. much appreciated

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

I feel like a million bucks

doing a combination of every diddy dance plus the bop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you feel so relieved afterwards and just feeel like you've done something in your life

pimp.gif

[kanye]swagger on a hundred thousand trillion[/kanye]
laugh.gif

same.

agreed.

but in general, even finishing HW a day before it's due and watching everyone else suffer trying to do it last minute-appreciated
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Getting that C+ and your prof telling you it counts like a B- in the system
eek.gif
pimp.gif

...after starting it the day it was due and being 25 minutes late to class
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@*%% the system but im out to get mines and make my folks happy.

Originally Posted by acidicality

agreed.

but in general, even finishing HW a day before it's due and watching everyone else suffer trying to do it last minute-appreciated
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
true dat. even the simpliest assignment just walking into class with a diddy bop like you know you are the man
glasses.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never felt this glory....always was in class the next day sleeping due to 3-2 hours of sleep thenight before[/color]
grin.gif

Big Ups.

I hate the feeling at the last minute before the project cuz i waited so late to do it, and i get distracted easily, but once i finish and its C+ work...

pimp.gif
Yezzzur...

P.S.
you sir, are the man.

WHAT?!?!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i have a project due at 2PM. ABout to start it at 8AM. im going bed.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Never felt this glory....always was in class the next day sleeping due to 3-2 hours of sleep the night before
grin.gif

laugh.gif
me too....I remember one time I pulled an all nighter to write thispaper that was due for my 9am class....I procrastinated sooooooo bad then started at midnight, worked on it till 8am, then fell asleep and missed the class at9am.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never felt this glory....always was in class the next day sleeping due to 3-2 hours of sleep the night before[/color]
grin.gif

laugh.gif
me too....I remember one time I pulled an all nighter to write this paper that was due for my 9am class....I procrastinated sooooooo bad then started at midnight, worked on it till 8am, then fell asleep and missed the class at 9am.
roll.gif
Man I hate that @@!# !

finishing it the morning it is due
pimp.gif

doing something right now taking a half hour nt break to clear my mind.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom