Finishline.com Orders still processing? - Concords

Whats up NT? Im just curious if anyone who has ordered from finishline.com has had their order status upgraded from "processing" or "pending" to shipped status? I placed my order at 3:00am pacific and have not had any updates after receiving a order confirmation to my e-mail... I was also charged three seperate times for these shoes as the website kept timing out during checkout process, anyone else get this problem? Really annoying cuz now my credit card companies fraud department is calling asking me to accept these charges just because finishline can't get their act together year after year.

i ordered at 10PM PST got my confirmation ASAP but i still dont have my shipping and its been 2 days
i checked my order status and it says processing also is there a difference between processing and pending?
laugh.gif
im a noob
anyways i hope they pull through really anxious for these hopefully this thread doesnt get locked and other dudes post here im curious about FNL

I think processing is for those who paid directly with a credit card, where as pending is those associated with paypal but correct me if im wrong

i paid directly with a credit card so i guess youre right

edit-

Square_spike_normal.jpg

FinishLine 

If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes.
23 Dec

off their twitter
hope its true

worst part of ordering shoes offline... I remember the days of the 11/12 cdp :smh

just got home still no shipping
grin.gif

anyone get theirs yet when do you think they are gonna be shipped, monday?

Back
Top Bottom