finna cop some bang from this guy. is this a good deal?

Originally Posted by ricky409

@Monday night raw and Manny 1: would it be a deal if i talked him way down? let's say... $100...?

yeah if your going to resell but not to put in your ride. like i said that only thing that amp is going to be good for is highes or maybe mids. boss will not push enough power to those speakers and will damage them if there not already damaged. get you some dual voice speakers (pioneer, jl audio) and get you a amp has at least 500watts but make sure its bridgeable to push the max out of the speakers. If bridged right you can easily push 1000watts to 1500watts but you might not need 2 speakers for that much bass it all depends on the ride, space, speakers, speaker box and wiring.

Originally Posted by manny1

@Monday night raw and Manny 1: would it be a deal if i talked him way down? let's say... $100...?

yeah if your going to resell but not to put in your ride. like i said that only thing that amp is going to be good for is highes or maybe mids. boss will not push enough power to those speakers and will damage them if there not already damaged. get you some dual voice speakers (pioneer, jl audio) and get you a amp has at least 500watts but make sure its bridgeable to push the max out of the speakers. If bridged right you can easily push 1000watts to 1500watts but you might not need 2 speakers for that much bass it all depends on the ride, space, speakers, speaker box and wiring.
You make 0 sense. 

How do you even know that boss amp will work with speakers? You don't know the model #, so you don't know if it has a high pass filter on it. You don't know what power it does or what ohm load it's stable at. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You make 0 sense. 

How do you even know that boss amp will work with speakers? You don't know the model #, so you don't know if it has a high pass filter on it. 

ok ask any one with experience on hooking up systems and tell them what i have posted and they will tell you what im talking about SIR. im saying that it might not work on what he has and from my experiencewith boss there not good for bass only highes and mids.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You make 0 sense. 

How do you even know that boss amp will work with speakers? You don't know the model #, so you don't know if it has a high pass filter on it. 

ok ask any one with experience on hooking up systems and tell them what i have posted and they will tell you what im talking about SIR. im saying that it might not work on what he has and from my experiencewith boss there not good for bass only highes and mids.

I have experience with car audio..a boat load of it 
laugh.gif

You're making blanket statements. You dont know what the amp is nor what it does yet you're saying it won't work. 
laugh.gif

the internet doesnt help get big booty young black girls in the whip

have a seat, fambs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If you want something loud go get some solo-baric L7 kickers, they will hear you foam down the block

Listen, you guys are trying to explain all this subwoofer stuff I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot.

$150 is pretty much the price you'll pay at the flea market for the basic, cheap setup. This WILL be loud. It won't sound great BUT that's not what he cares for. The crossover and capacitor are pretty much useless for you.

Talk him down, and get the system. When I was into car audio, I spent thousands of dollars on my system. It sounded awesome. On the other hand, all my bros just bought the $150 Audiobhan special and their trunks were still loud and rattled, which is what they wanted.

All NT's gonna do is tell you how much Sony sucks and how much better their bang is. So 2 12's, an Amp and Cap for $150? To answer your question, yes that is a great deal.

well, i went ahead and copped for $130

and he finna hook it up. he just want deals at my job (Hibbett Sports) which if easy cuz I'm the assistant manager.

i could give a damb about it being super nice. I'm not a audiophile by no means.

i just want folks to know when I'm coming.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plus, he works on motorcycles, so its a win win.

@kidjoke: yes, i have a motorcycle fambs... i just use that for school and getting from here to there.

the guy was so chill, he even showedme how to pop wheelies.

had to go with my gut NT...

thanks for the info thigh.

well, i went ahead and copped for $130

and he finna hook it up. he just want deals at my job (Hibbett Sports) which if easy cuz I'm the assistant manager.

i could give a damb about it being super nice. I'm not a audiophile by no means.

i just want folks to know when I'm coming.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plus, he works on motorcycles, so its a win win.

@kidjoke: yes, i have a motorcycle fambs... i just use that for school and getting from here to there.

the guy was so chill, he even showedme how to pop wheelies.

had to go with my gut NT...

thanks for the info thigh.
RIP Hibbett Sports

They will file for Chapter 7 pretty soon ..

Shoulda found some alpine type r, will never go with any other speakers, from subs to components. The speakers have outlasted a xtant, highfonics and cerin vega? But soon ill be puttin in some rockford fostgate or alpine amps.
Anyone have any weight reduction tips as far as copping amps go?

@rikanhavoc: don't matter to me... I'm just trying to have this lil gig to put some paper in my pocket.

@mnr: the purpose was to see what kind of deal it was. I'm COMPLETELY blind to the sound system have, fambs...

needed some input.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now, I'm completely done with my whip. its time for my motorcycle to get icey.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

loud music? In a vehicle? I must be getting old because everyone that does this is annoying to me.

with proper sound deadening, it shouldn't be a problem.

and OP's offer is basura
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom