finna cop some bang from this guy. is this a good deal?

"finna cop some bang from this guy"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Make a thread asking for advice, get said advice, do the exact opposite, good job OP.
laugh.gif

For the record for what you're buying 130 sounds like a good deal.

I'm surprised at all the laugh smilies though, seen bang and knew exactly what he was talking about. *shrugs*

#$$!! said compasiter like he was the doctor who built the back to the future whip. sony xplodes are more harm than good.

It's nice entry level first car in high school beat. You probably have about 500 watts rms. Youll never see the 4400 they have. You might blow em at 800 watts.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

It's nice entry level first car in high school beat. You probably have about 500 watts rms. Youll never see the 4400 they have. You might blow em at 800 watts.

if we're talking low budget hs, i'd recommend Type-R's over xplodes any day, theres tons of cheaper alternatives

my hs system was an old school Orion HCCA in a custom ported box running from a memphis belle

there's a difference between an educated consumer and a ******

Yes that's a good deal op, considering it all works. NT will have you out here going broke, giving you advice as if you're trying to redeem your title at the 11th annual bay area soundwave competition sponsored by rockford fosgate.

Remember, this is the same site that thinks a car is crap if its less than an M3.

I've got 2 RF 12's and an RF amp and its perfect for me
pimp.gif
especially since the woofers were given to me.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Get more efficient amps.

You don't need 485724467348384782378 watts to be loud.

Werd... That SPL Amp is trash.
I guess people just want Loudness over Sound Clarity in the bass. 

In my opinion, he should have save his money for something better

How do you guys feel about AuidioQue equipment? is it more clarity or loudness?
im looking for clarity, where i can hear the different highs and lows.
i dont like a continuous loud bassnote.

Get more efficient amps.

You don't need 485724467348384782378 watts to be loud.
this.

my single JL W3 12 in ported box w/ only a JL 250/1 amp was the best sounding setup ive had in my life... wayyyy better quality than my 2 memphis 10' and 2000w amp

and co sign on jus listening to monday night, hes been droppin knowledge n the car sudio threads for damn near a decade lol

Originally Posted by theekinqq

How do you guys feel about AuidioQue equipment? is it more clarity or loudness?
im looking for clarity, where i can hear the different highs and lows.
i dont like a continuous loud bassnote.
Subs are garbage
Amps are okay. 

as a person who is damn near an expert in car audio (who also blasts rap music at an alarming rate), if you are going for loud and obnoxious, do NOT GET SONY XPLODE. that stuff is cheap. save your money and get some w6's, kicker or get some type x's. they hit and their bass is really tight. *2 finger* oh, and don't get that kind of amp. get a mono block and get a decent radio that has a built in amp for your highs.

Expert, huh?

Now, why would you use an sq sub(w6) to get loud?

Oh, and why would you use the built in 7 watt amp to power your speakers?

....sure you're an expert?

statis22: i guess folks dont know... i'm from the south (houston area)... *shrugs*

sooperhooper: that's what i was thinkin, fambs... these cats think i'm trying to get on at the Los Magnificos Custom Car show.

i'm just tryin to let folks know when i'm coming.

i looked at some of the prices and fell out of my seat...

copped it all for a solid $130... if its that bad... i'm out $130... aint THAT crucial...

might could find another sucker like myself to cop for a $100 and only be out $30...

10littlefigures: man..i dont know what ANY of this stuff is... lol... i was just typing what the homey typed...

what's the correct term for it, though??

MNR: respect, fambs...

i was just excited to cop...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Told you not to get it..you got it

What does what i suggest matter? You already bought it, bro.
laugh.gif

A lil more would've got you something worlds better..

IE

SSA dcon 10 $114

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/...00W-Single-4%2dOhm-DCON-Series-Subwoofer.html

Usx 2080 amp $ 49.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Acoustic...Amplifiers&hash=item2a0fcd119b#ht_1321wt_1182

Prefab sealed box...$20-30 
so would one buy all 3 of these? or just one? and how do you put it in ya car? As you can tell I don't know jack #%@! about this stuff

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Told you not to get it..you got it

What does what i suggest matter? You already bought it, bro.
laugh.gif

A lil more would've got you something worlds better..

IE

SSA dcon 10 $114

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/...00W-Single-4%2dOhm-DCON-Series-Subwoofer.html

Usx 2080 amp $ 49.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Acoustic...Amplifiers&hash=item2a0fcd119b#ht_1321wt_1182

Prefab sealed box...$20-30 
so would one buy all 3 of these? or just one? and how do you put it in ya car? As you can tell I don't know jack #%@! about this stuff
Yeah.
The sub

The box for it

and the amp to power it. 

charles barkley reference from the guy in the"what's good w/ God" thread...

my thread has it all, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom