fire red project " tutorial added 3/13/09 page 4" black cement project added!!! 6th page!!!

what army courses do you stroll through when you wear your Jays

man ur kicks were dirty as! good job on ur restoration tho no doubt

Originally Posted by Matt53

Why don't the Vs in the Before pic have lace locks but they do in the second?

they didnt come with lace locks i took them off my spizikes

ill take pics of all the supplies that i used and make a video on my next restoration project u can find most of this stuff at your local hardware store ill keep u posted "at work" so ill take pics when i get home

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Man the Fire Red's only been out a few years and your yellowing already? I swear on everything I love you just made me remember I had these. I'm bout to go look for em now. Haven't wore em 08'. God damn I loved this shoe. $*% I just remembered the Aqua 8 retros too!!!! Thnx for this thread!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol your welcome bro and i have a little trick to bring out the aqua 8s too! makes the suade all buttery and black again get at me...

Man the Fire Red's only been out a few years and your yellowing already? I swear on everything I love you just made me remember I had these. I'm bout to go look for em now. Haven't wore em 08'. God damn I loved this shoe. $*% I just remembered the Aqua 8 retros too!!!! Thnx for this thread!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol your welcome bro and i have a little trick to bring out the aqua 8s too! makes the suade all buttery and black again get at me...

Wats ur trick for them aquas mine need some fresh paint too. I need to reprint my 3's as well I kept them on ice for a year & change & when I broke them out they chipped so fast I thought the sole fell apart.

wassup nt im about to buy some fire red 3's but is it a bad idea? This is not the first time of heard of the paint peeling and i've seen it in alot of 3's...

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ghetomex23

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

let me guess..baby oil?
yes sir!!!!!! lol

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Maybe it's just me but how do you let your J's get so beat up?
i think he said that he bought the v's for cheap...

yeah i got them for 20 bucks i was going to pass them up but i just thought hmmm maybe i can bring them back if not i could of just used them for work

you are in the wrong place for this topic, but we can all appreciate you getting it wrong, dope restores.

Back
Top Bottom