Fire Sam Mitchell... December 3rd, fired (pg 4)

Yeah Avery Johnson is a no no...Dude's Napoleon complex is too outrageous for any team to handle.

Yeah Avery Johnson is a no no...Dude's Napoleon complex is too outrageous for any team to handle.

hire tim floyd

laugh.gif
j/k JVG is good or the czar

Reports are that Jay Triano is going to be given the remainder of the season to be the head coach.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

I've been here I just don't post as much. Good move for the Raptors though.

Avery Johnson coming in?
nerd.gif
That would be a good look for the raptors
nerd.gif

It would be good only for the fact that he would preach defense. However, I dont see us improving that much with Avery.

Flip Saunders?
wink.gif

Also...I wouldn't hire Avery Johnson. His Napolean complex is way too much for this team to handle.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Reports are that Jay Triano is going to be given the remainder of the season to be the head coach.

ohwell.gif
jay triano looks like a guy with a quiet confidence and a calm demeanor. perhaps he can do something about the team's attitude and chemistrythat smitch couldn't. i really dont know what to expect from triano, i guess time will tell.

on the score yesterday triano said that he's going to be making the team run on a consistent basis -- and he said to expect bosh's minutes to go downbecause of that

its a smart move to reduce Bosh's minutes. his durability through the course of the season is uber important to the raptors and we can't risk himgetting fatigued or injured. a more fast paced run-and-gun offense would definitely help out guys like bargnani, moon, graham.. the athletic dudes that cancatch a pass on the run and if theres no clear path/shot they can hit a trailing shooter like kapono while they draw the defenders. we have a pretty fast team,including our bigs who are definitely quite quick for their size. it'll be good as long as dudes dont get trigger happy from the perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom