FIREPOWER: Pacquiao vs. Cotto 11.14.09

good job manny! same din sa team pacquiao and Coach...magaling sila magtago buti di nalaman na may injury na pala sa tenga si Manny nun training palang..

parang malungkot yung mga commentator sa ppv.. nung later rounds nalang nila natangap na hindi na mananlo si Cotto mga bias kasi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Thanks for the sharing Jau, glad you enjoyed it!
smile.gif

Was it an NTer who won the shoes?
smile.gif
i didn't know who won the shoes. after the interview of manny most people are heading for the exit.
and my girl was in a hurry
laugh.gif
so we also left the place after theinterview

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

jau014 - dude did they announce when the air trainer one phil CW will drop? tnx
i didn't hear any news regarding it..hopefully jojo can help us with this
happy.gif

I respect Manny more after this fight. He has made boxing his steady armor from all the distractions his life has nowadays...Being a t.v./movie/commercialstar,singing his heart out to everyone's delight,rumors of having a new affair,politicians asking for favors from him,helping his fellow gensanpeeps...Even with all of this, when it comes to boxing, he always sets his mind and heart focused when the time comes...And the fact that he still hassomething new to offer for every new bout, that is awesome...How's asking your opponent to hit you so that he will open up his defenses and then you canstrike?That requires a lot of guts to pull off, and he did...I hope Manny and Coach Freddie will go along way..Hope they stay together till both of them decideto quit the game...

Please FIRE Michael Kroncz, his useless nobody likes him in Team Pacman, pam pagulo lang sya.

Mayweather is very inscure. He is right though, he is expected to beat Pacquaio coz he is the naturally bigger man and coz of his undefeated record and the wayhe easily handled JMM. Manny will knock the lights out of this PBF though and I will be praying for it hehehe

flloyd can't give credit when credit is due, we all know he is a great fighter but what is he talking about, manny's 3 losses came early in his career,the guy will always have something to say even when i thought he can never say nothing after manny's demolition job on Cotto

KAPAL naman ng mukha ni Bedweather mag demand ng lion share eh kuting na kuting naman sya, mag Tatay nga sila. Can'twait to for Manny to drub his @#!#$% all over MGM hahaha, wapak!!!!!

Manny is the MAN, now i know why people keeps calling Pretty Girl Floyd "Gayweather" -
you talk too much girl!!! same with your uncle & dad
happy.gif

a fight between them will definitely settle everything..enough with the trashtalks
both of them will have to use their gloves and punches..it will do the talking

PBF is just using the take on share as a leverage so he can escape Pac and eventually the match won't go thru... unlike Pacman, he's not evenmentioning the money he's just a "fighter" you know.lol

Ronnie wants Pac to retire. saying " quit while you are ahead" He also added " PBF beat JMM"

Still bitter Ronnie?

Kill this guy.

Honestly JMM should be OUT of the equation. It was a long TIME ago. The Manny of today has improved a lot, his right fists is as fast &devastating as his left fists BUT definitely not as fast as Pretty Gayweathers MOUTH.
Imagine if Manny would train with no distraction,no politics & chicks. Well that's our Manny, u know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Ronnie wants Pac to retire. saying " quit while you are ahead" He also added " PBF beat JMM"

Still bitter Ronnie?

Kill this guy.
I noticed alot of people in Philboxing hate Ronnie. I'm absolutely clueless. Can someone shed some info?

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Still bitter Ronnie?

Kill this guy.
I noticed alot of people in Philboxing hate Ronnie. I'm absolutely clueless. Can someone shed some info?
afaik he duped manny... of money..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Still bitter Ronnie?

Kill this guy.
afaik he duped manny... of money..
laugh.gif
damn... i never knew that. no wonder dudes at philboxing talk reckless about him
laugh.gif

the report i read about ronnie's run in with manny was ronnie and then pacmans promoter murad muhamad tried to intimidate and basically force manny to stayon with his promotion.even telling manny he will never fight on HBO again if he did otherwise.then manny's camp went into litigation against muhamads campover owed and reportedly pilfered money.

Back
Top Bottom