First Billion Dollar Home. Guess where

I hope the buyer is planning too move his whole family in, otherwise I don't see why he'd need that big of a house for just him, wife and kids, but you can't help but spend it if you gettin' it right.

I hope the buyer is planning too move his whole family in, otherwise I don't see why he'd need that big of a house for just him, wife and kids, but you can't help but spend it if you gettin' it right.

I remember seeing this a while ago. I've seen way better looking architecture for 1/10th of the price.

I remember seeing this a while ago. I've seen way better looking architecture for 1/10th of the price.

i knew it was in india from reading the topic. dude has been planning this house for years. dude has a garage for like 100 160 cars.  
edit: i am curious as to the security precautions in place to keep that joint from being blown up.  

i knew it was in india from reading the topic. dude has been planning this house for years. dude has a garage for like 100 160 cars.  
edit: i am curious as to the security precautions in place to keep that joint from being blown up.  

I'd get freaked out living there......(afraid of heights)
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom