First dance songs.

I was reading the thread about being married for 12 yrs and he was talking about the song him and his wife danced to for their first dance. So I was curious what was your first Dance song and if your not married yet but had to pick what would it be???
Ours was MJ "Lady in my life" ...

"Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. Plan on getting married in Hawaii and the song's vibe goes with the wedding theme :pimp:

If I had to pick:

A song that's sentimental to both of us. Me and my ex wanted to play Scenario by ATCQ but now we're exes so... yeah lol :frown:

Lucky is a nice choice, my cousin picked it for her wedding a couple years back.

As for me I'll probably pick something extremely corny like You're still the one by Shania Twain or **** even do a interpretation of You're the one that I want from Grease :lol:

we danced to Chantal Kreviazuk's "Feels like home" if you've seen my sisters keeper you'll remember

Funny, we were just talking about this before I left for work this morning :lol:

I think it's a toss up between Somewhere Only We Know (the Glee version, I know :lol:) and Because You Loved Me.

"Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. Plan on getting married in Hawaii and the song's vibe goes with the wedding theme :pimp:

We played this at mine after we were pronounced husband and wife. Our 1st dance song was Tiny Dancer by Elton John.

Back
Top Bottom