first lady of jordan brand

What do you call a woman who owns the world records (women's T44 classification) in the 100m, 200m and 400m dashes and runs her own non-profit organizationfor people with physical disabilities? U.S. Paralympian April Holmes. Since her career in Paralympic track & field began in 2002, Holmes has continued tosucceed, improving each and every step of the way. Her latest feats include breaking her own world records in the 100m and 200m dashes at the 2006 U.S.Paralympics Track & Field National Championships in Atlanta, GA. She then led a strong US delegation to the IPC World Championships in Assen, Netherlandswhere she excited the crowd with commanding gold winning performances in the 100 and 200 meter races. It wasn't until 2001 when Holmes was involved in atrain accident that resulted in the loss her left leg below the knee. While she lay in her hospital bed, a doctor told her about the Paralympic Games and a newgoal was firmly implanted in her mind. Off the track, Holmes runs the April Holmes Foundation, a non-profit organization tasked with assisting people withphysical and developmental disabilities in every day life. Having recently completed her MBA in Marketing, Holmes plans to use her education to improve theawareness of persons with disabilities while eventually testing her entrepreneurial skills in event planning.
303527116.jpg

303527119.jpg

303527115.jpg

303527113.jpg

303527112.jpg

303527107.jpg

303527109.jpg

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

PROPS JB

I wish to god I had jordan spikes in High School
They'd probably suck and be made with patent leather oh yea..Nike needs to retro zoom jscs!!!

It's clearly marketing stunt, but I'm here not to judge. Glad that Para Athletes are appreciated as well. I wonder if JB would come out with their ownspikes, or soccer boots. These look like Nike Spikes with Jumpman slapped on it.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

These look like Nike Spikes with Jumpman slapped on it.

Well, track spikes are pretty minimalistic, so there isn't much more you could add on anyways.

Good work, JB!

The first JB spikes were the "SPIZ'IKES"
eek.gif

...you knew that was coming!!!!
devil.gif

she is on the jumpman23.com site with others like dre bly, bobby simmons, fred jones, jared jefferies, juwan howard and the real jb team.

Back
Top Bottom