FIRST LOOK: AIR FORCE 1 x AIR MAX 95 NEON

:wow:
eek.gif
those are reallly nice, and fresh. I'm definitely going to pick one up.
That's my thought on it.

fire....but not for 200....

wait till those who buy these and stock to lower the price...
FS: Uncocoa AF1 9.5 250$shipped, Mili4 and 3MGBean V sz 12 pm/im me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

I'm feeling these, if my money is right I'll cop
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

emmanuelabor:
theyre not even trying!

these AF1 hybrids theyre coming with are lame. The only true hybrid detail on these is the tongue. I mean c'mon they could at least did some form of gradient.
They... DID... do 'some form of gradient'.

black to gray to white = gradient

And that's the same gradient on the AM95s. It's just that the gradient on the AM95 goes from dark to light in 4 stages; these AF1s go from dark to light in 3. And the AM95 has a vertical gradient; these AF1s have a horizontal gradient. And the stages of the gradient are cuts of the side pieces of leather that make up the AF1, so they're bigger blocks of 'shade'.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

So far they look okay, what i really want to see is the AF1 X AM 97, How they incorporate the 3M on them. When can we expect pics of those.
TEAMYANKE​

HORRIBLE. Nike needs to stop with the Frankensneakers. I don't understand how anyone who truly appreciates AF1s can like these. The Nike design team needs to get their heads out of their butts and relearn how to design and colorblock.

Adding two different dope models together does not automatically equal a dope sneaker. They need to make up their mind. Is this a hybrid or an AM95 inspired sneaker? If it's a true hybrid then why does it just have the AM95 tongue? If it's not, then why the tongue? It looks like such an awkward sneaker.
TEAM-AF-ONE

not bad. When I first saw the title I was like oh God, not another disgusting hybrid.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
but also a $200 price tag.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
... |I
tired.gif
Team Pacific NorthwestXTeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"MyspaceFS: DS BMP'S SZ 8.5, SZ 8.5 'MISSION' SB BLAZERS, USED SZ 8.5 'BROWN PACK HIGHS' DUNK SB, AF1'S, TEAM JORDANS. CONTACT IN PROFILE

this seriously might be the only pair of af1's that i will buy at regular price this year. damn even better then the neon Tre's.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

I like the idea, I like the colors... but not for $200.

Anyway, still more excited for the AF1 x AM90 hybrids.

Bumpin' pioneers through Pioneers

Quote:
emmanuelabor, with all do respect, you should have kept that picture to yourself. So you're telling me that you would rather have those then the hybrids?
020839.jpg
020837.jpg
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Better than the Jordan hybrids...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

nike cant pull a orginal idea out there *** for the life of the company
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

160jordansdeep:

LOL why would Nike have to come up with an "original" idea?

Everything under the sun's been done, son :tongue:
tongue.gif

That goes back to my original post in this thread stating how Nike's trying to tie-in two separate shoe model camps (AF1s & AM95 lovers) & take all of dey money

Oh well - judging from the positive "copped" replies there is enough interest in these for them to hit the shelves soon enough.

Make the whole shoe a soft cool grey leather instead of 3 different colors, midsole white, bottom sole the same along wit the laces and that's the perfect summer shoe IMO

Back
Top Bottom