First Look - Air Jordan 1 Black/White Updated w/ Info

Originally Posted by NIMO007

sick.gif
why not just a simple black and white, instead of adding a "tweed" like material

My thoughts exactly...they always gota OD or drag it out or go over the top...the Jordans of 2008 and beyond are simply a microcosm of our society ingeneral...always overdosing, overindulging, draggin it out or goin over the top...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mithu

thats a tool box on the side and it spells out POPS, its a symbol that was on the tounge of the jordan XX to represent MJ's dad, so im guessing that these jordan i's will be dedicated to Michaels father. and that the materials used will be somehow related to his dad. kinda like how there doing the jordan I for his brother. thats just my guess

so with that said im guessing these are the father day aj1?!

this is so trash
eyes.gif

I bet money that people will buy them if they're limited. Limit these nike.... they'll sell out and be on Ebay for like $300.

these along with the other ones that are comming with these are purchased good looking for the pics

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by NIMO007

sick.gif
why not just a simple black and white, instead of adding a "tweed" like material

My thoughts exactly...they always gota OD or drag it out or go over the top...the Jordans of 2008 and beyond are simply a microcosm of our society in general...always overdosing, overindulging, draggin it out or goin over the top...
smh.gif

Agreed

Not really feelin em but I'd rather MJ himself come up w/ the concept. Gentry has no sense of style what so ever. With that said, I honor the inspiration

They need to stop with all the little symbols on the side making the shoe look too cluttered

But the shoe is ok at least JB tried
eyes.gif

The color description from the title got me hyped
yay.gif
...than Isaw the shoes
bored.gif

The AJ I's takes so many L's it's not even funny anymore
smh.gif

EZ PASS

These are just horrible. Why do they have to put a clear swoosh on the 1s like that?

Can it get any worse at Jordan Brand? I ask myself this every day.
smh.gif

I guess these wouldn't sell.

side01-10.gif

Man if they were just white and black they would be so much better!

We might would have seen them sell out!!

Ew, terrible. The 1's are my one of my top 5 and have so much potential. I feel like anything that doesn't closely resemble and OG just has a tackyvarient look to it. Those could have been nicely done but came out weak. I'm all for dedicating something to his father but that's all they could do?Seems like they're also trying to "phase out/make the swoosh invisible" with all these clear swooshes being thrown on

Back
Top Bottom